The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Arturia announce free plug-in: MiniFilter V Spatial Processor Plugins
Old 22nd December 2016
Here for the gear

Arturia announce free plug-in: MiniFilter V

Arturia are thrilled to announce the arrival of their very first dedicated effects plug-in: MiniFilter V.

A stunning emulation of the legendary ladder filter found in Dr Bob Moog’s classic 70s monosynth, MiniFilter V is an exciting, creative tool for musicians and producers.

In the season of giving, and to thank all Arturia fans both old and new for their support, for a limited time MiniFilter V will be available for free.

To get your copy, follow these easy steps:

1 - Head to https://www.arturia.com/arturia-festive-gift
2 - Register & download
3 - Install & enjoy!

We hope you love using it, and wish you and your loved ones all the best this festive season.
Old 23rd December 2016
Gear Nut

Many thanks indeed, Arturia! Sounds tremendous and I can see myself using this regularly in 2017. It does appear to be dimensionally challenged (its diminutive acreage belies its sonic heft) but at 200% the controls are usable! But, you know, Arturia evidently haven't slept all year, so I wish them all a great festive break
Old 23rd December 2016
Lives for gear
Nice gesture but too many silly hoops to get this working on an off line PC. If it's free why not just offer the .dll like other freeware developers?
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search