The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Clicking Short Midi notes Battery 4 external routing Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 29th September 2016
Here for the gear

Clicking Short Midi notes Battery 4 external routing

Hey Guys,

I'm new here and glad to be here and I hope somebody has an idea to fix my issue.

When I route Battery4 Cells to different output-tracks in my DAW, so that that i can edit the drumsamples saperately from each other, Logic records the samples wrong. They are clicking and to short.

The first track, HiHat for example, mostly is no problem.
But when i record the second track, the snare for example, nearly every second snaresample sounds just for a milisec, so that it sounds very bad.

Its during the recording and also when i playback the recorded tracks, in Logic 9 and Logic X.

I tried to do in it in Ableton Live and there i have the problem only during recording, but when I playback the recorded tracks they sound as they should, but its really no fun triggering the samples, when they don't sound right.

What i think is strange, is, that its only when i use one battery4 instance, and route it to different outputs. If I open a new instance of Battery4 for every track I want to record, I do not have the problem, but I think doing it with having the plugin opened up only once a time, this should save CPU-usage, especially, when i want to record tracks with other plugins and instruments after the drums.

If somebody hat an Idea or solution to solve this problem, i would be very thankfull!

Sorry for my bad english, greetings to everyone, emaydee.
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search