The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Installing MJUC over demo Dynamics Plugins
Old 28th September 2016
Gear Nut
Installing MJUC over demo

Hoping someone could give me an answer to a simple and likely dumb question.

I installed and demoed Klanghelm MJUC and have now purchased the full version but can't seem to find any info on installation.

Do I install the full version of MJUC right with the demo or should I delete the demo and then install the full version?

I searched but could find nothing on it though I'm sure it's out there somewhere.

Thanks, Rick
Old 28th September 2016
Lives for gear

MJUC doesn't have any demo , there's free feature limited version called MJUC Jr.
So as it is different plugin, there's naturally no conflict between Jr. and full version.
You can install MJUC normal way using its setup, where it will ask you for location of your VST or AAX folders.. at least at Windows.

Michal
Old 28th September 2016
Gear Nut
Thanks Michal

I knew they didn't actually have demos but I didn't think of the jr model as being a totally different version, so I didn't think of the 2 versions as being separate products.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Rick
Old 28th September 2016
Lives for gear

The version you bought is better than the free Jr. You just have to uninstall MUJC Jr. and install the full version. It took me a moment to realize there was a menu you can open at the bottom of the compressor BTW. This compressor replaced every single compressor plugin I owned.
Old 28th September 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by numero6 View Post
The version you bought is better than the free Jr. You just have to uninstall MUJC Jr. and install the full version. It took me a moment to realize there was a menu you can open at the bottom of the compressor BTW. This compressor replaced every single compressor plugin I owned.
Actually he doesn't have to uninstall anything.. Both version can coexist together and have it's own installer and identification string for DAW.

If OP already used free Jr. version at some projects, he should keep it, because otherwise, he'd lost proper recall of those project.

Michal
Old 28th September 2016
Gear Nut
Ya, I did leave the Jr. version installed and everything worked out perfectly.

I'm really liking the MJUC and the color it seems to impart.

First time a plugin has done this for me, though I should say I don't have or use a lot of plugs, but for this one, I liked the simplicity of the install and the price is great.

Thanks for your help and comments guys.

Rick
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search