The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Focusrite Scarlet 2i2: From hell????
Old 27th September 2016
Here for the gear

Focusrite Scarlet 2i2: From hell????

Had it up to HERE WITH the scarlet 2i2 interface, I am VERY convinced that it is possessed...

Whenever I run two big programs, either video game, and a daw or something else even simple like youtube in combination my audio drops out out, and all I hear through my headset is "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Just a loud burp of noise until I unplug it and put it back in... but I have tried everything to fix it. Reinstalled the drivers, ruled out it being a power supply by setting it up with a USB 3.0 external port (With its own power supply). I just don't know what to really do at this point... Its a bit to late to return it at this point, I'm hoping there is some kind of fix for this, from what I hear focusrite has bad customer service (Mainly cause they have not gotten back to me) help would be much appreciated if possible :S
Old 27th September 2016
Lives for gear
Is there an option concerning sharing drivers in your DAW's preferences?
Old 27th September 2016
Gear Maniac

Hi Konemo,

Sorry to hear that you're having some problems with your 2i2.

To clarify - have you raised a support case with us? If so, when did you raise this case? Please let me know your ticket number and I'll look into why you've not yet had a reply. If you've not yet raised a case please do so using the following link - it would likely be easier to troubleshoot this via email than via GearSlutz! : https://support.focusrite.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new

I'm sure that we'll able to get to the root of the issue for you.

Best regards,
Jack // Focusrite Technical Support
Old 27th September 2016
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFocusrite View Post
Hi Konemo,

Sorry to hear that you're having some problems with your 2i2.

To clarify - have you raised a support case with us? If so, when did you raise this case? Please let me know your ticket number and I'll look into why you've not yet had a reply. If you've not yet raised a case please do so using the following link - it would likely be easier to troubleshoot this via email than via GearSlutz! : https://support.focusrite.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new

I'm sure that we'll able to get to the root of the issue for you.

Best regards,
Jack // Focusrite Technical Support
Funny I would get a reply through gearslutz faster haha, I cannot find the ticket number it was weeks ago, however I just noticed you had a live chat option I will try, if not I will recreate a ticket number or contact you
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search