The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Vocalign Project Pitch & Harmony Plugins
Old 11th September 2016
Here for the gear

Vocalign Project

I work in Pro Tools 12.5 on a Windows 10 computer. I recently purchased Vocalign Project, which was highly recommended to me. However, in the few months I've had it, I have yet to get it to work correctly. In their tutorial video, it corrects phrases which are off by a full two seconds. I can't get it to align the end of a phrase that's off by a second or less. It seems to pick and choose what it will adjust, leaving other things unadjusted (especially the ends of phrases). I have followed the instructions on the tutorial video scrupulously, double and triple checking them. And I've kept the phrases I'm processing short. Has anyone else had this problem? Is so, what's the solution? Thanks.
Old 11th September 2016
Lives for gear

I got Vocalign Project a month ago and I've noticed exactly the same issue.
Old 11th September 2016
Lives for gear

I really want this plugin, but I just can't afford $350 and do my vocal alignment by hand when I screw up (which sucks when it is a good take). I will keep my eye on this bug and the price. This could be a big time saver for me.
Old 12th September 2016
Here for the gear

Arionas, I just got a response from Synchro Arts support to a message I sent them about this last week. They asked me to send them a screen shot of the audio that was not lining up. Once I get that done and hear back from them, maybe I'll have a solution, which I'll post on here. Also, I just noticed there's an update available, version 3.3.0.4 for Pro Tools (number is slightly different for use in other DAWs). I'm planning to download the update and see if that helps. You might want to check on that for yourself.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search