The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Issue with Nebula Free OS X
Old 19th August 2016
Gear Maniac

Issue with Nebula Free OS X

I decided to try the Nebula to be able to use the VNXTBX20E BX reverb programs. I've installed the free version on OS X, then copied the N2V files to /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula3/Programs. But they will not show in the plugin? What to do?
Old 19th August 2016
Gear Addict

You need to to copy the vectors folder there too, to

Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula3

Should be all those files in there. Vectors/Programs in the same parent folder, not all in one sub folder.
Old 19th August 2016
Gear Maniac

So the Vectors folder and the Programs folder should contain the same files? Sounds insane(like why would they program it like that?)? Why should I have to double the files on my drive?
Old 19th August 2016
Gear Maniac

I've tried this now, but they still don't appear in the menu inside Nebula? Copied both the files from Vectors to Vectors and Programs to Programs. Where am I going wrong? Do I need to buy the full ver to make it work?
Old 19th August 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Hope View Post
So the Vectors folder and the Programs folder should contain the same files? Sounds insane(like why would they program it like that?)? Why should I have to double the files on my drive?
No.

Program files [N2P] go into the nebulatemprepository/Programs folder, and the VECTOR files go into nebulatemprepository/Vectors folder.

also ... not all commercial libraries can load into the FREE version of Nebula. This is determined by the 3rd Party Dev.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search