The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Miyo Interface waiting weeks
Old 26th July 2016
Here for the gear

Miyo Interface waiting weeks

I've been trying to get a ballpark time frame for the always out of stock Miyo interface to be in stock. I was told several weeks ago that it would be a couple of weeks. It really has been months. I understand the problems of a small company being overwhelmed but if there is some reasonable honest time frame
I'd like to know. I have my eye on other interfaces but would like to hear this one first. I sent emails to the company that were never answered. It seams
this is the only place he responds to.

What is the real deal Mr. H2 Designs? Honestly!
Old 27th July 2016
Gear Maniac

Exactly the same experience with me. I emailed them around 2 months ago, and they replied and said it would be a few days till the next batch.

Since then I've emailed with general queries which have all been ignored. Lost interest and bought the uh7000.
Old 27th July 2016
Gear Addict

I got one for my birthday last March. Had a problem with the USB connection wherein the slot was somewhat obstructed by the aluminum chassis and made it quite difficult to connect the provided mini USB cable. I was afraid to force it in. I emailed them and they responded in less than an hour. They sent out a replacement the same day. Sent them back the first unit as soon as I had received the replacement unit and fully tested it. My experience with their support has been great. With that said, yes, they're probably overwhelmed by the unexpected (?) demand. They are a very small company and i'm positive that they will help you out quickly once they have it in stock.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search