The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
What interface do you use for youre ADC B2 BOMBER? Digital Converters
Old 21st July 2016
  #31
Gear Head
 
winged's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adebar View Post
A transparent AES/EBU interface will do the job. If you only need AES and nothing else the Yellotec PUC2 is perfect, solid and affordable.
Yellowtec: PUC2

This is a good solution not only for the B2 but of course for every converter with AES/EBU connection.
Hey this looks like a cool box . But it seems like a it has a pre amp and conversion that i do not plan using. I looking foward to a solo adc ( B2 bomber) and a preamp ( universal audio 610 ) but ill look into it
Old 21st July 2016
  #32
Gear Head
 
winged's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted User View Post
rme RayDat. Not a single prosumer preamp or converter to be found on it. Every dollar spent on providing tons of i/o, driver stability, etc.
Used with my Burl, Dangerous Convert-8s, UA 2192...

I was thinking this raydat has something like 76 channels . Could you give me an example of how many channels can be used. Iam just curious
Old 21st July 2016
  #33
Lives for gear
 
chrischoir's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adebar View Post
A transparent AES/EBU interface will do the job.
If a digital interface is not transparent, it's broken
Old 21st July 2016
  #34
Deleted User
Guest
Quote:
Originally Posted by winged View Post
I was thinking this raydat has something like 76 channels . Could you give me an example of how many channels can be used. Iam just curious
Sounds right. I work at 96k so the ADAT count is cut in half. You can also chain multiple RME units together.
Old 21st July 2016
  #35
Lives for gear
 
Adebar's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by winged View Post
Hey this looks like a cool box . But it seems like a it has a pre amp and conversion that i do not plan using. I looking foward to a solo adc ( B2 bomber) and a preamp ( universal audio 610 ) but ill look into it
There is a PUC2lite with only AES/EBU I/O, no preamp, no converter.
Old 21st July 2016
  #36
Lives for gear
 
Adebar's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischoir View Post
If a digital interface is not transparent, it's broken
Exactly
Old 21st July 2016
  #37
Gear Head
 
winged's Avatar
Well guys ... I think iam screwed.

I have pro tools 11.3.1 on windows and reading dreadfull problems about buffersettings. Window users here any problems with this? And rubadub i hope you are using windows and that the rme is working flauwless in pt 11!
Old 21st July 2016
  #38
Gear Head
 
winged's Avatar
Hope iam not forced to buy a mbox for pt 11

Great !
Old 21st July 2016
  #39
Deleted User
Guest
Quote:
Originally Posted by winged View Post
Well guys ... I think iam screwed.

I have pro tools 11.3.1 on windows and reading dreadfull problems about buffersettings. Window users here any problems with this? And rubadub i hope you are using windows and that the rme is working flauwless in pt 11!
I'm on Windows but Cubase. Good luck!
Old 8th February 2019
  #40
Here for the gear
Hi
Can i connect a burl Bomber adc b2 Dante to my rme fireface uc?
I maybe can get one cheap and i think its a good Upgrade
Thank you very much
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump