The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Logic Pro X and exs24 samplers Not found
Old 9th July 2016
Gear Head
Logic Pro X and exs24 samplers Not found

Hi there, anyone having this trouble so far? Logic 10 Won't find samplers that I created myself for exs24 sampler anymore. I tried many options, like saving in the default directory or importing channel instruments from other projects via the "import" command, but it seems Logic can't open my exs24 in another project than the one I created it. All Im getting is a sine wave from the factory setting of the exs24 as soone as I try to open it somewhere else. Am I missing something? The weird thing about it is that I have this problem only for MOST of my custom samplers, but not all. Some of them seem to open just fine, but only like 1 on 5. Since I produce most of my music using custom samplers I make with the exs24, it's kind of critical for me...
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search