The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Cool, free plugin for Valhalla customers only. Mas­ter­ing Plugins
Old 28th June 2016
m03
Gear Maniac

Can new customers (as of today) still take the survey, or is the survey closed already?
Old 28th June 2016
ValhallaDSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by m03 View Post
Can new customers (as of today) still take the survey, or is the survey closed already?
Anyone who has bought a plugin directly from Valhalla DSP (i.e. the $50 ones) will have the survey show up in their My Account part of the website. This applies to current and future customers.

Last edited by seancostello; 28th June 2016 at 10:22 PM.. Reason: clarified that this is for current and future customers
Old 6th July 2016
Lives for gear

You guys have pretty much destroyed this thread.. nice work! Over half of the posts are about the freaking #$%xit.

There are so many more suitable places you can go to have this endless discussion.. I hear youtube comments are the height of political discourse these days!

This thread is about a wee plug-in called VALHALLA SPACE MODULATOR! Let's talk about that why not?
Old 6th July 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark blue man View Post
Unlucky then the UN didn't come along decades earlier....... You honestly think we've had peace (apart from Bosnian of course) in Europe solely because of the UN, really? Wow
Sorry for OT. Just want to say: of course not "solely".

Now let's get back to the great stuff Sean has given us. We can agree on that, right?
Old 6th July 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Black View Post
You guys have pretty much destroyed this thread.. nice work! Over half of the posts are about the freaking #$%xit.

There are so many more suitable places you can go to have this endless discussion.. I hear youtube comments are the height of political discourse these days!

This thread is about a wee plug-in called VALHALLA SPACE MODULATOR! Let's talk about that why not?
Ok I'm done, sorry about that. It was just a passing comment. I didn't expect anyone to take such exception to it, but I'll reply no more.
Old 6th July 2016
I took the survey and man was it worth it! This plugin sounds really great!
Old 7th July 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Black View Post
I still think it's the most important meal of the day.
Old 7th July 2016
Lives for gear
Again, please stay on topic. You don't need to reply to every person who expresses an opinion. Please stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark blue man View Post
Oh give it a rest. You're just a bad loser. There was a democratic vote and you lost. Get used to it and stop derailing this thread.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search