The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Reaktor Factory Selection Condenser Microphones
Old 24th May 2016
Lives for gear
Reaktor Factory Selection

On the Native Instruments site, there used to be a free download called "Powered by Reaktor - Reaktor Factory Selection." It contained three ensembles: Carbon 2, Newscool, and SpaceDrone. It was intended for use with the free Reaktor Player (5). It even came with a "Reaktor Factory Selection" pdf manual. It was one of the free downloads that required you to type in your email address and NI would email you a download link that was good for 48 hours.
Have any of you ever had to re-download the installer I am referring to? Do you know where to find it?
Attached Thumbnails
Reaktor Factory Selection-screen-shot-2016-05-24-8.19.53-am.jpg  
Old 24th May 2016
Lives for gear

I thought it was included with reaktor free on the native instruments website have you tried installing it?if you haven't got it get blocks free too it's brilliant
Old 26th May 2016
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by djwaxxy View Post
I thought it was included with reaktor free on the native instruments website have you tried installing it?if you haven't got it get blocks free too it's brilliant
Unfortunately, it's always been a separate download. I have installed both Reaktor Players 5 and 6 and have free Blocks Wired. I even have an older Mac that has the Reaktor Factory Selection installed, but when I just move the Reaktor Factory Selection folder over, it won't let me authorize it, even though I have my authorization code for it.
Does anyone have the Reaktor Factory Selection installer? If so, could you slide it my way? I would be most appreciative.
Old 26th May 2016
Lives for gear

Have you checked your native instruments account?if you authorised anything it should be in your account along side the installers.
Old 26th May 2016
Lives for gear
Quote:
Have you checked your native instruments account?if you authorised anything it should be in your account along side the installers.
Yes, I had hoped there would be a download link in my product list in my NI account. However, unlike all my other NI products, the serial/authorization number shows up in the list, but there is no Download button/link next to it. :(
When I contacted NI support, they said it's discontinued. Even though it is discontinued, I think there should be a download link in my account. I wish I had kept the installer. I did not expect them to obliterate all traces of it from their website. :(
Old 26th May 2016
Lives for gear

That's weird there usually always there..ive got them but there part of reaktor 5 full version I dont know if they'd work with player.if you cant find them your best shot would be install a cracked copy then when you start it will turn into a proper copy.
Old 26th May 2016
Lives for gear

Download Reaktor Player by Native Instruments

Check this ive checked and it does install the ensambles your after.if there not showing up ..rescan your libary folders and update your service center
Old 27th May 2016
Lives for gear
Quote:
Download Reaktor Player by Native Instruments

Check this ive checked and it does install the ensambles your after.if there not showing up ..rescan your libary folders and update your service center
It's weird, the dontcrack Reaktor Player download links all just take me to the Reaktor Player 6 page on the NI website. When I install Reaktor Player 6 (I even tried it as a fresh install on a different computer) it just installs the Blocks Wired stuff. No Carbon 2, SpaceDrone, or Newscool.
Old 27th May 2016
Lives for gear
djwaxxy, thanks for all your help. I searched all of my external hard drives and I finally found the Reaktor Factory Selection installer dmg! My terrible hoarding habit has finally paid off.
Old 27th May 2016
Lives for gear

Glad you finallly got it sorted..i too have started hoarding stuff just in case problems like yours happen.
Old 27th August 2017
Here for the gear

Sorry to bump this thread, but I faced the same issue the other day and just found out the solution. I downloaded new players bundle (meaning I also get a new serial). And now I have in my Native Access a new Reactor Factory Selection R2, which contains all three ensembles plus Lazerbass! Yes, Lazerbass is now free as well.
Of course, it seems strange that Kontakt Factory Selection got updated as it was, and Reaktor FS disappeared, but now that I know that it includes Lazerbass, it kinda makes sense.
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search