The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Can someone with an Apogee thunderbridge answer this for me? Digital Converters
Old 30th March 2016
Can someone with an Apogee thunderbridge answer this for me?

I bought a thunderbridge for my Symphony used from an online retailer. From what I can tell, it doesn't work. I plug it in, nothing lights up and maestro does not see it. Did I get a dud? Should there be some sort of indicator light to show that it is on and getting power? The power supply looks okay and the unit is in great condition.....
Old 31st March 2016
Gear Nut
I use one of these and to the best of my memory, it needs to be connected to both your computer and the interface for it to look like its working.
Make sure your Symphony is in Symphony mode.
Old 31st March 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by apdv1 View Post
I use one of these and to the best of my memory, it needs to be connected to both your computer and the interface for it to look like its working.
Make sure your Symphony is in Symphony mode.
Thank you, I'm hoping that is indeed the case. Perhaps a firmware update is needed. I know I'm not using the latest version due to a crazy static sound that came about.
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search