The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Jog wheel/Transporter
Old 4th February 2007
Gear Maniac

Smile Jog wheel/Transporter

Hi guys looking to get a jog wheel with or with out other buttons for controlling the transport functions I am working with nuedno. I am just asking what you guys recommend have not got a set budget but just looking for some advice on what other people use and whats good and not. Thanks
Old 4th February 2007
I use a contour shuttle xpress ... it's jog wheel and a few buttons (all of which can be configured), very simple, but quite inexpensive. as i also use a command|8 with PTLE I didn't need the extra buttons of the 'pro' shuttle. works with all kinds of apps and feels really good.
Old 4th February 2007
Lives for gear

http://www.jlcooper.com/pages/mcs3usb.html

I haven't used it, but I have tried their MCS3800.

Very well built and sturdy products, though a bit expensive.

But for the price I can imagine you can also buy a new Mackie Control, the new version is supposed to have a better jog wheel, though you have to try it out to be sure...
Old 5th February 2007
Gear Addict

I love the Tranzport. You will have never realized you needed wireless transpot controls until you get it.
Old 5th February 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by terminal3 View Post
I use a contour shuttle xpress ... it's jog wheel and a few buttons (all of which can be configured), very simple, but quite inexpensive. as i also use a command|8 with PTLE I didn't need the extra buttons of the 'pro' shuttle. works with all kinds of apps and feels really good.
x2. thumbsup thumbsup
Old 5th February 2007
Gear Maniac

Thumbs up

Thanks for that ill read up more and let you know what i go with.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search