The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Issues with Superior Drummer 2 and metal foundry... anyone? Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 23rd January 2016
Here for the gear

Issues with Superior Drummer 2 and metal foundry... anyone?

Ok so I just got a new computer and I am going through the super fun process of reinstalling programs and plugins.

No matter what I do, I can't get this stuff working like it was on my last setup. I also have never had an issue installing either.

Here's the deal.

1. Sounds missing in Superior drummer

2. ALL sounds missing in meta foundry

3. All producer packs missing in metal foundry

4. I can't seem to get anything to work properly.

I have followed trouble shooting tips from youtube and such but no matter what I do, the drums just end up in default and when I try to change sounds they just end up with the red triangles on them. I have even selected the paths to what I assume are the sound libraries.

Help me and I'd even pay for it lol. Save me some frustration.
Old 23rd January 2016
Here for the gear

It's been so long that I completely forgot that these were not electronically delivered and that I needed the installer discs to be able to install the programs. I am a moron apparently and worse, the box with all the installers has gone missing. Does anyone know if there's a way to download everything somehow?
Old 23rd January 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullverizor View Post
It's been so long that I completely forgot that these were not electronically delivered and that I needed the installer discs to be able to install the programs. I am a moron apparently and worse, the box with all the installers has gone missing. Does anyone know if there's a way to download everything somehow?
1/ Log into your Toontracks account.
2/ Contact Toontracks support.
3/ Ask.

Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search