The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
cant install airdrum addons for trigger finger pro-win10 Drum Pad Controllers
Old 21st January 2016
Lives for gear

cant install airdrum addons for trigger finger pro-win10

ive just picked up my new computer from scan and im getting errors when trying to install some programs.
the new pc is win 10 and its not installing the arsenal drums i got with trigger finger pro ..its either hanging with no change or it flashes up something about it not being digitally signed.
i also cant install steinberg halion sonic/virtual bassist/hypersonic/groove agent 3 the second i click on the install icon it vanishes and doesnt reappear..

any help please..thanks
Old 21st January 2016
Lives for gear

Have you tried turning off UAC? Run as Admin?
Old 22nd January 2016
Lives for gear

whats uac?
ive tried running as admin but it still wont install ive also tried the comptibilty option but that wont work too :(
Old 23rd January 2016
Lives for gear

i can install arsenal no problem but none of the expansions will install ive tried running as admin and troubleshoot compaibilty mode but still no joy.
a error box appears saying...

0x800b0101-a required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying against the current system clock or the timestamp in the signed file.
Old 23rd January 2016
Lives for gear

I've gotten that error with other programs, re-downloaded the file and the installer ran. Afterwards, I wondered if it was due to daylight savings time change and if temp setting the sys clock ahead an hour would have worked.
Old 23rd January 2016
Lives for gear

ive tried downloading and reinstalling loads of times now its saying..

the signature of airdrumsprimeloops expansion.exe is corrupt or invalid.

ive checked my date and time and there all correct too ive even clicked on auto so it does it for me.
Old 23rd January 2016
Lives for gear

been in touch with m-audio and it is something to do with timestamping theyve not updated there files..so if anyone else has any issues with the trigger finger pro software just role back your time by 1 year ,,install,,reboot..then change times back and your good to go

thanks

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search