The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Logic mixer question
Old 25th January 2007
Gear Maniac

Logic mixer question

Does anyone know how (if possible) to copy all of the settings from the Logic (7 Pro) mixer and paste them onto the mixer of another project? I've got one song mixed and it'd make it a lot easier to just copy the whole mixer into another tune and start off that way.

I know about templates but I'm not sure how or if they apply in this case.
Old 25th January 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimes View Post
Does anyone know how (if possible) to copy all of the settings from the Logic (7 Pro) mixer and paste them onto the mixer of another project? I've got one song mixed and it'd make it a lot easier to just copy the whole mixer into another tune and start off that way.

I know about templates but I'm not sure how or if they apply in this case.
Yes, you can save it as a template, under File=>Save as template.....

Procedure. Open the song you want to mix , then open the template you have saved from a previous mix , you should have both opened , then just simply highlight the Audio files in the new mix and copy/paste them into the template and then save with new name ......
Old 25th January 2007
Gear Addict

Hi,

Or you can go to the audio configuration window in the mini menu pres copy, open your other song go to the same window clic paste (also in the mini menu), this will only copy mix and plug-in settings, no automation or other parameters.
Old 25th January 2007
Gear Maniac

Awesome! thanks a lot guys this will be very helpful.thumbsup

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search