The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
A Waves problem not even Waves are able to solve Amp Sim & Guitar Effects Plugins
Old 1st January 2016
Gear Maniac

A Waves problem not even Waves are able to solve

Hello,

I have two problems with Waves plugins, that even Waves are struggling to solve for me. The last week I have been in touch with very nice people at Waves customer service a number of times, even a 40 minute phone call including having them logged into my computer via a remote login service. In spite of excellent customer service, they have not been able to solve it yet. Which is why I am asking you people at Gearslutz!

- I can only load Waves ADT Reel in the 64 bit Version of Cubase, not in the 32 bit version. (this applies to both Cubase 5 and Cubase 8.5, that I bought a week ago)

- GTR Solo work perfectly in Cubase 5, but not in Cubase 8.5. In Cubase 8.5 it makes funny noises, even when I pause the project. The random noises just keep coming without any activity.

Crossing my fingers for useful input!

All the best,
W.
Old 1st January 2016
Lives for gear

Unfortunately I don't have a fix for your problems but if you haven't already I would try doing a full uninstall, restart, then re-install. Maybe even with Cubase 8.5. Good luck.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search