The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Tracks live with X32 Mixers (Digital)
Old 11th November 2015
Here for the gear

Tracks live with X32

Having a little trouble getting this going. My PC meets all the software requirements. The Daw is not allowing me to connect to x32. I upgraded firmware to make sure that was not the issue. Im a live FOH guy and Im pretty new to the recording stuff. Any help would be great.
Old 11th November 2015
Here for the gear

Ok so I got it registering my console...but

It seems to be recording the audio I'm showing the waveform but when I try to play it back I'm not hearing ****. I'm feeling like a newbee all over again.
Old 11th November 2015
Gear Addict

You have to change the input sources for the channels from Local to CARD...
Old 11th November 2015
Gear Maniac
Make sure Tracks is up to date. It had issues connecting with the X32 at first, and maybe still does. I had a terrible time getting Tracks Live to run at all on my PC laptop, admittedly a bit older and not particularly power one. It would crash on startup, wouldn't load saved projects, and I never managed to get clicks and pops out of the tracks it did record. A buddy gave me a 5 year old Mac Air, and it's plug and play and solid as a rock. Maybe check the Behringer X32 forum for lots of users who can help with your routing.
Old 12th November 2015
Here for the gear

Got it going only had a chance to test it a bit. Gotta try it on band tonight. See how it goes
Old 12th November 2015
Here for the gear

Got it going gotta test it out on a band tonight.
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search