The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Is UAD expensive? Not my experience. Reverb & Delay Plugins
Old 11th November 2015
Lives for gear

I have become a UAD freak... :D I just love the plugs. That being said... I like the slate VCC too and its very affordable. both slate and UAD have some great tools for ITB mixing

Last edited by superburtm; 11th November 2015 at 03:45 AM..
Old 11th November 2015
Lives for gear

I've gone nuts over UAD too..8p, Twin Duo, and 2 Octo Satellites. I've spent roughly 50 bucks a plug but I also took advantage of the Power user deal over the summer when I bought both Octos. That in effect gave me over 2.5k or so of plugs that along with any sales and coupons have made very happy.
BTW-Can you sell Slate plugins?
Old 11th November 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam c View Post
I have no interest in renting...and I really do not believe rental is to the benefit of the customer.
I charge all rentals to my clients….
Old 11th November 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_R_S View Post
I charge all rentals to my clients….
That might be considered a bit different if you are renting studio time to your customers. I don't think you can buy studio time?
Top Mentioned Products
Slate Digital VTM (Virtual Tape Machines) Slate Digital VCC 2 (Virtual Console Collection 2) Universal Audio API Vision Channel Strip Plug-In Universal Audio EP-34 Tape Echo Show More

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search