The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Very high quality tamb/shaker loops Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 17th September 2015
Very high quality tamb/shaker loops

Hi guys, I'm looking for a very high quality library of tambourine, shaker and percussion loops. Multiple tambourine types etc with lots of rhythms, played by someone who knows what they're doing. It's for general pop / rock production. I'm struggling to find loop packs online which are solely dedicated to pop / rock percussion, anyone got any tips? I could of course record them myself but I need something to use in our smallest mix room when our live rooms are all in use. Quick fix, but must be real & organic sounding, like we recorded it ourselves. Appreciate any tips.
Old 17th September 2015
Gear Maniac
Toontrack Latin Percussion EZX
Old 18th September 2015
Gear Head

Have you checked out Wavesfactory? They have a great tambourine sample library (Wavesfactory - W-Tambourine). It's not incredibly extensive but it sounds good, and it's only €9.95. I'm no tambourine expert, but I use it in pop/rock productions all the time.

They have a shaker library too, but I've never used it.
Old 18th September 2015
Lives for gear

Nine Volt Audio: Shimmer & Shake. The company doesn't exist anymore, but you can still find copies of this REX-library.
Old 18th September 2015
Gear Nut

^^ vstbuzz has a sale right now

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search