The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Korg M1 Legacy Presets Keyboard Synthesizers
Old 28th August 2015
Gear Maniac

Korg M1 Legacy Presets

Just bought the Korg M1 Legacy from Korgs website and when I paid for it I remember seeing a big list of user presets and stuff I could download. Now that im done installing everything I cant see to find that list again. Does anyone know of a good place for Korg M1 Presets?

The main sound im after is the hard percussive piano used in lots of dance tracks. I havent even flipped through the factory presets so odds are its there. But I just wanted to make this thread anyway so there might be some answers by morning before I start looking again.

Thanks.
Old 28th August 2015
rez
Lives for gear

look for the preset "piano16" which is preset 01 on a hardware m1 with the factory sounds - this should be also in every form of software m1, because all the factory soundbanks are in there, too.
if that is not the sound you are looking for then try "e.piano1" which is preset 11 on a hardware m1 - also a classic sound found in many productions from the 90ies.

peace, rez
Old 28th August 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rez View Post
look for the preset "piano16" which is preset 01 on a hardware m1 with the factory sounds - this should be also in every form of software m1, because all the factory soundbanks are in there, too.
if that is not the sound you are looking for then try "e.piano1" which is preset 11 on a hardware m1 - also a classic sound found in many productions from the 90ies.

peace, rez
(I normally turn the reverb down tho)

Subscribing to this thread in case there are other house piano presets out there, that would be great...
Old 28th August 2015
Deleted User
All of the additional presets are listed after the software/plugs on the download page.
Old 28th August 2015
Gear Maniac

Quote:

peace, rez
Thanks ill check that out today
Old 2nd September 2015
Gear Maniac

Quote:

peace, rez
Im not seeing it in there. Anywhere you know where I could DL it?

The piano im speficially looking for the is the piano in Oliver Heldens-Melody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnPX3GeyEM
Old 2nd September 2015
Deleted User
Click on the Prog button then the Browser button at the top, then in the Browser window click Search box and then select Piano.
Old 2nd September 2015
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucks View Post
Click on the Prog button then the Browser button at the top, then in the Browser window click Search box and then select Piano.
yah i was all in there. Was looking specifically for something called piano16..but either way if its in there ill find it. Thanks.
Old 2nd September 2015
Deleted User
Piano 16' is also the second patch on program card 1. If you're not seeing any of those patches, then something is wrong with your installation. That's M1 standard issue.
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search