The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Mackie 1200f headphone output and master 2 track
Old 6th August 2015
Deleted User
Mackie 1200f headphone output and master 2 track

I just hooked up a Mackie 1200f to a G5 Mac at the family cottage.

When I playback audio from bandcamp or Quicktime, I can see the audio on the console master output but ONLY when I'm viewing from the "analog 1,2, ouputs" tab. From any other tab the audio doesn't show visually in the master output.

Moreover, there doesn't seem to be any way to route this audio to the headphones or any other output. Therefore, I can't hear this output in the headphones. Very strange. I've looked over the console driver many many times and I just don't see where to activate the signal in the headphones. When I go to the headphones tab there isn't any signal present anywhere. Again, the only time I see the signal is when I'm in analog out mode 1,2.

When I'm using a DAW it's easy enough because I can select the outputs, but when using basic core audio to drive audio from the web or quicktime I can't route the audio anywhere.

What am I missing? There's got to be some small adjustment I need to make.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Deleted User; 6th August 2015 at 05:49 PM..
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search