The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Acustica audio acqua plugins general discussion
Old 24th January 2021 | Show parent
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSmo ➡️
Hi AcusticaCM, I’ve used my free license transfers and want to know if the $25 transfer fee is per plugin or per transfer, ie $25 to transfer 4 at once to the same person?
Thanks in advance.
You sure you’ve used all the free licence transfers ?
My understanding is that by using Aquarius Web each plugin can be transferred 5 times for free.
So it is highly unlikely you will use up your free transfers.
You’d have to be the 6th purchaser of a plugin and then try to sell/transfer that before using up the freebies.

Last edited by Beatworld; 24th January 2021 at 03:41 AM.. Reason: accuracy :)
Old 4 weeks ago | Show parent
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatworld ➡️
You sure you’ve used all the free licence transfers ?
My understanding is that by using Aquarius Web each plugin can be transferred 5 times for free.
So it is highly unlikely you will use up your free transfers.
You’d have to be the 6th purchaser of a plugin and then try to sell/transfer that before using up the freebies.
Really, are you sure?
I thought it was you get 5 free transfers, not 5 free transfers per plugin.
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Really, are you sure?
I thought it was you get 5 free transfers, not 5 free transfers per plugin.
That’s my understanding.
Read the FAQ on it in support.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatworld ➡️
That’s my understanding.
Read the FAQ on it in support.
You mix 2 things up. A plug-in can be transferred 5 times in total. And a use can do 5 transfers in total.

PRODUCT TRANSFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Each user can only complete a product transfer to another account (UTR: available User Transfers) a total of five times.

Each product from the Acustica Audio product line can be transferred between user accounts (PTR: available Product Transfers) for a maximum of five times.

The available transfers for each product (PTR) are displayed in between parenthesis, next to the product name. Once this number reaches 0, a product will no longer be transferable.

Transferred products cannot be returned.

Product transfers cannot be canceled.

Product transfers are only available to customers who own a purchased product. Product transfers are not possible for time-limited licenses, educational licenses, Not for Resale (NFR) copies, special, OEM, institutional, or retail bundled software.

The user performing a product transfer should de-authorize and uninstall the selected product(s) before transferring it to another account.

The product owner is the one who should always initiate the product transfer procedure first.

The product transfer system through Aquarius Web is entirely automatic and does not require intervention from Acustica Audio.

Please use the product transfer tool wisely and carefully, there is no simulation mode, and all transfers are final.

Acustica Audio is not responsible for any misuse of this tool, loss of data, nor is it liable for private transactions between users.

Each Acustica Audio customer service intervention related to product transfer issues has a fixed price of €25 (twenty-five euros).

These terms and conditions may change at any time and without prior notice.
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volt9 ➡️
You mix 2 things up. A plug-in can be transferred 5 times in total. And a user can do 5 transfers in total.
Oh I see, my bad.
I now see the number of user transfers left in Aquarius Web when you go to do one.

Last edited by Beatworld; 4 weeks ago at 12:38 PM..
Here for the gear

TRADE (Jade, Diamond EQ) FOR (Cobalt , and Emerald)

First off love my aquas , but I want some , more than I want to keep some

here's a list of aquas I wanna give-up

JADE
DIAMOND EQ

here's what I want

COBALT
EMERALD

PM me if interested .
Lives for gear

Hmmmm, Welcome Blond!

What would it be? Effects? EQ? Compression? Room Simulation?

Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volt9 ➡️
Hmmmm, Welcome Blond!

What would it be? Effects? EQ? Compression? Room Simulation?

where did you hear about this? telegram?
Gear Maniac

Im selling Erin for cheap guys if anyone is interested. Let me know
mfx
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evian ➡️
where did you hear about this? telegram?
Yep looking for Blond.... Discount ahoy
Here for the gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfx ➡️
Yep looking for Blond.... Discount ahoy ������
if I was a betting man it would be another channel strip room sim would be really interesting though
Here for the gear

SELLING MANY ACQUAs

Hi all, I'm going out of business and selling all my Acquas. Not in bundle, you can buy 1 if you wish.

PM me for a list, for sure there's something that would interest you

Best !
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHstudi00 ➡️
Hi all, I'm going out of business and selling all my Acquas. Not in bundle, you can buy 1 if you wish.

PM me for a list, for sure there's something that would interest you

Best !
So sorry to hear that!
Such a common story as of late. Much like countless other industries, the livelyhoods of far too many musicians, producers, audio engineers, and DJ's have been stripped away with little-to-no sign of better days ahead.

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

Hopefully the hurt put on the audio/music industry doesn't trickle down too hard on to fine plugin developers like Acustica in the future.
Gear Addict

🎧 15 years
I also own many pieces from this Iowan company (about 18chs worth) and love my Coffee plugs as well.
Old 4 weeks ago
Acustica Audio

BLOND OUT NOW!!!

We are excited to introduce Blond! An out-of-the-ordinary 4-plugin suite that overflows with mojo.
Embark on a sonic journey through the Bel Paese of yesteryear and bestow the vintage Italian touch on your mixes
Link: https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/blond

Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcusticaCM ➡️
We are excited to introduce Blond! An out-of-the-ordinary 4-plugin suite that overflows with mojo.
Embark on a sonic journey through the Bel Paese of yesteryear and bestow the vintage Italian touch on your mixes
Link: https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/blond

Is it Apple M1 ready?
Acustica Audio

Quote:
Is it Apple M1 ready?
Yes, Blond is M1 compatible.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Hi everybody,

I have a weird issue with AA's Cerise plugin. I would not know how to find anything concerning the issue on the forum, so please forgive me if this is an old familiar thing for you. But maybe you can help me anyway.

I used Cerise on the 2bus, and everything worked perfectly fine. When I started the song from the beginning, everything was way louder then intended, and only after a few bars everything returned to the sound corresponding to the settings. This was not a random behavior but seemed to be the same everytime.

I wrote to the support, and they came up with an extremely dissatisfying answer: "There is an envelope follower with a fade in all controls, if the computer system is not the most appropriated (or its settings), this fade can be heard." And then they stated that they were not responsible for the correct computer system settings.

I am working on a 2018 Mac Mini with external graphics card, Studio One, on Mojave. It is a powerful system and easily capable of handling Cerise. And it does work without any problem once the song is running. I would very much appretiate your help, because as it is, the plugin is completely unusable. Thanks!
Lives for gear

I’ve currently unemployed....

Selling

Erin
Sand3
Navy 2
El Ray

Message me...
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Yes, Blond is M1 compatible.
Does this mean it is "compatible", through Rosetta 2, or that it is actually coded for the ARM processor?

Would be really interested in testing these as native ARM plugins. Could be awesome to see how well these operate with the new architecture.
Acustica Audio

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmanic ➡️
Does this mean it is "compatible", through Rosetta 2, or that it is actually coded for the ARM processor?

Would be really interested in testing these as native ARM plugins. Could be awesome to see how well these operate with the new architecture.
In ARM mode, however, as it states in the manual the support is not official yet. Our development team is putting together a page that will be available on our website to explain the compatibility. As soon as I have that information I will post it here as well.
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
In ARM mode, however, as it states in the manual the support is not official yet. Our development team is putting together a page that will be available on our website to explain the compatibility. As soon as I have that information I will post it here as well.
Awesome! Looking forward to any experiences you guys have with the new ARM stuff. If it happens to suite the Acustica technology it may very well that Mac + Reaper will be the new "best" system for running AA plugins.

Old 4 weeks ago
Acustica Audio

Acqua Plugins Apple Silicon ready

Hosts and operating systems compatibility:
In the footer of our website under 'useful links' you can find already online the page where there are all the plugins released and compatible with M1 and Big Sur.

Link:https://www.acustica-audio.com/pages...con-compatible

Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Blonde is gorgeous. Arguably the most beautiful GUI so far?
Gear Addict

Man...the EQs and Preamps on Blond are just superb.

For bringing life and character to ITB mixes and Virtual Instruments they work so well.

D
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmanic ➡️
Awesome! Looking forward to any experiences you guys have with the new ARM stuff. If it happens to suite the Acustica technology it may very well that Mac + Reaper will be the new "best" system for running AA plugins.

Loving my M1 Mac Book Pro here, it's one of the smoothest most intuitive computer experiences I've ever had and it's silent as a mouse. Programs actually coded for M1 are making it hard for me to use my Win 7 DAW, lol. I'm typing on a Win 10 laptop and next to the M1 Win 10 feels like being back in 2000 while the M1 feels like 2021.

If AA code for M1 one properly it could be a game changing move for them. Like all things AA we'll have to see if they put in the attention to detail and 100% the code port or do just enough to make it work, only time will tell how this goes.
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will The Weirdo ➡️
Loving my M1 Mac Book Pro here, it's one of the smoothest most intuitive computer experiences I've ever had and it's silent as a mouse. Programs actually coded for M1 are making it hard for me to use my Win 7 DAW, lol. I'm typing on a Win 10 laptop and next to the M1 Win 10 feels like being back in 2000 while the M1 feels like 2021.

If AA code for M1 one properly it could be a game changing move for them. Like all things AA we'll have to see if they put in the attention to detail and 100% the code port or do just enough to make it work, only time will tell how this goes.
I thought they are claiming To be doing just that?
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
I thought they are claiming To be doing just that?
Yep
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianL ➡️
Man...the EQs and Preamps on Blond are just superb.

For bringing life and character to ITB mixes and Virtual Instruments they work so well.

D
Blond is a special product, because for this time after a long time I dedicated some personal time to the sound, functionality and graphics by giving a hand to the development team, so I appreciate a personal way all the positive comments
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod ➡️
Blond is a special product, because for this time after a long time I dedicated some personal time to the sound, functionality and graphics by giving a hand to the development team, so I appreciate a personal way all the positive comments
Uh oh, you let the cat out of the bag

Now we can ask about it in the future!

But, seriously, I hope you can find a way to make this a regular thing.

Blond is stunning.

Congratulazioni
📝 Reply