The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Acustica audio acqua plugins general discussion
Old 3 weeks ago
Company Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by omkar View Post
I was about to purchase Diamond Transient and had an outlandish experience with Paypal
(AA ticket raised aleady).

What I like to ask here:
on a phone Paypal said any deal with AA cannot be done via regular route (bank wire) anymore
and users are requested to use credit card.
Have never heard of anything like this with any dev due to Paypal,
was anyone else lately confronted with this strange argumentation?
Thank you.
This will always depend on the country you reside in.
Our payment methods didn't change recently, maybe local policies did.

The current payment methods available on the web-shop are:

PayPal.
Visa credit card (through PayPal).
Master Card credit card (through PayPal).
American Express credit card (through PayPal).
Discover credit card (through PayPal).

'Through PayPal' means you don't need a PayPal account but payment service still managed via PayPal.

NOTE: depending on the country, other credit cards may be available, for this reason, if you need more information, contact PayPal directly and request more specific information.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcusticaCM View Post
This will always depend on the country you reside in.
Our payment methods didn't change recently, maybe local policies did.

The current payment methods available on the web-shop are:

PayPal.
Visa credit card (through PayPal).
Master Card credit card (through PayPal).
American Express credit card (through PayPal).
Discover credit card (through PayPal).

'Through PayPal' means you don't need a PayPal account but payment service still managed via PayPal.

NOTE: depending on the country, other credit cards may be available, for this reason, if you need more information, contact PayPal directly and request more specific information.
Hi Mariano,
I roughly guessed your statement.

My question remains here:
Does anyone was confronted with this, maybe in Europe or Germany?
The phone was very specific with the company AA not any other.
As a company I would check that with Paypal.

I`ve lost 2 discount codes btw with the failed transaction,
I hope support can fix that.
Thanks.
Old 3 weeks ago
Company Rep

Quote:
Hi Mariano,
I roughly guessed your statement.

My question remains here:
Does anyone was confronted with this, maybe in Europe or Germany?
The phone was very specific with the company AA not any other.
As a company I would check that with Paypal.

I`ve lost 2 discount codes btw with the failed transaction,
I hope support can fix that.
Thanks.
If it helps, the only issue I've seen lately regarding the webshop, and sometimes a few steps further into the purchase was due to some browsers (add-ons and ad-blockers) blocking some elements or windows needed to finish the purchase.
This can be solved by disabling the add-ons, using another browser for example.
Of course, I will report the issue (good thing you opened a ticket too).

And don't worry, for our support it is possible to retrieve your discount code and use it (via back-end) to honor the discounts, even if the sale has ended.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
If it helps, the only issue I've seen lately regarding the webshop, and sometimes a few steps further into the purchase was due to some browsers (add-ons and ad-blockers) blocking some elements or windows needed to finish the purchase.
This can be solved by disabling the add-ons, using another browser for example.
Of course, I will report the issue (good thing you opened a ticket too).
I purchased an item in a US shop via Paypal this minute and everything went fine.
If given infos by them is true that only AA is suddenly the exception,
I`d be concerned and have a good talk with them, up to you of course.

Quote:
And don't worry, for our support it is possible to retrieve your discount code and use it (via back-end) to honor the discounts, even if the sale has ended.
Phew, that`s the good news part.
I think I have another phone while ordering the AA item and see what happens
as soon I get the codes back.
Old 2 weeks ago
Company Rep

Aquamarine4 73% OFF!!!

#MEGADEAL Aquamarine4 73% OFF!!!
Get this high-end mastering and mixing plugin suite for only €53 (reg. €199).

Link: https://www.acustica-audio.com/store...cts/aquamarine
Now with the 48/88.2 kHz pack added!
Promo valid from October 5 to October 11, 2020

Old 2 weeks ago
Company Rep

Live Q&A!

Do you have your questions ready?
We are about to start the live stream with Luca Pretolesi at our Facebook page and Youtube channel!

Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
"Your ticket with ticket number: 18628, and subject: Paypal payment, has been closed.
We hope that the ticket was resolved to your satisfaction."

Uhm ... nope ...
and I don`t have the time to mess with this ....
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac
Quote:

You guys gonna make us all poor
Old 2 weeks ago
Company Rep

Quote:
"Your ticket with ticket number: 18628, and subject: Paypal payment, has been closed.
We hope that the ticket was resolved to your satisfaction."

Uhm ... nope ...
and I don`t have the time to mess with this ....
I can see your ticket as been replied, if you missed the email notification please log in to the help-desk and read it from there.
Tickets with no activity from the user on 48hs approx. are closed automatically, but you can re-open them just by replying to it.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
I can see your ticket as been replied, if you missed the email notification please log in to the help-desk and read it from there.
Tickets with no activity from the user on 48hs approx. are closed automatically, but you can re-open them just by replying to it.
Taking a break now, can you pm me please?
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Head
Quote:

Just bought thanks, but still haven't recieved the official email yet.
Old 2 weeks ago
Company Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.vybz View Post
Check your purchased tab in Aquarius or use the search. Products are automatically added to your account. Enjoy!
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:

In case you didn't get it, like myself, they do **** differently. You gotta download their Aquarius registration software, and have that running all the time to load your plugins! So download Aquarius and login in. Then after you log in you'll see a list of all their plugins, not just the ones you own for some reason, but every single Acustica Audio plugin is in there.....all of them! Which makes no sense except in the very confusing business sense....that you can download a 1x trial of the software directly from your Aquarius screen instead of going and downloading it from their website, which IMO makes way more sense to me and many others as well! I don't wanna scroll through the ****ing list to and try to find which plugins I own. It's ****ing confusing! But I digress....Scroll down the list to the plugin you purchased and you'll see that you own it....eventually. Install that plugin and it might run for you, if not, well then you'll have to go through the hassle of having them try to figure it out! And good luck with that!
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Head
Quote:
Check your purchased tab in Aquarius or use the search. Products are automatically added to your account. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemonkey3833 View Post

In case you didn't get it, like myself, they do **** differently. You gotta download their Aquarius registration software, and have that running all the time to load your plugins! So download Aquarius and login in. Then after you log in you'll see a list of all their plugins, not just the ones you own for some reason, but every single Acustica Audio plugin is in there.....all of them! Which makes no sense except in the very confusing business sense....that you can download a 1x trial of the software directly from your Aquarius screen instead of going and downloading it from their website, which IMO makes way more sense to me and many others as well! I don't wanna scroll through the ****ing list to and try to find which plugins I own. It's ****ing confusing! But I digress....Scroll down the list to the plugin you purchased and you'll see that you own it....eventually. Install that plugin and it might run for you, if not, well then you'll have to go through the hassle of having them try to figure it out! And good luck with that!
I apologize for not being clear but nonetheless thx for the advice, i was asking about the official sales event, Acustica announces via email. Most times I get the email late, and have to check here to see whats happening.
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemonkey3833 View Post

LOL WUT
Attached Thumbnails
Acustica audio acqua plugins general discussion-capture.png  
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtROBOT View Post
LOL WUT
I had exactly the same thought

M
Old 2 weeks ago
Company Rep

Quote:
I apologize for not being clear but nonetheless thx for the advice, i was asking about the official sales event, Acustica announces via email. Most times I get the email late, and have to check here to see whats happening.
Oh, got it now. The thing is our email database is big (and growing) so the system automatically sends the emails in small batches to avoid spam filters, it usually takes no longer than 1 or 2 days.
I understand not everybody checks GS every day, but if you follow at least one of our socials, every sale and promo (or update) is announced in realtime.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/acusticaaudio
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AcusticaAudio
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AcusticaAudio
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakline View Post
You guys gonna make us all poor
How good is this?
I’ve got quite a many compressors, even a couple of by AA, to what would you compare the compresor?

And the same concerning the Eq, I’ve got some passive Eqs as well.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry_O View Post
How good is this?
I’ve got quite a many compressors, even a couple of by AA, to what would you compare the compresor?

I dunno, I have 45% discount so I buy pretty much everything lol
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
How good is this?

I like when I want to apply light compression, make both compressors compress 1-2db and you will have compression so transparent that you will have a hard time hearing it.
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakline View Post
I dunno, I have 45% discount so I buy pretty much everything lol
If you have “pretty much everything”, then you should have material where to compare, i.e. reply to my Q.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac
Quote:
If you have “pretty much everything”, then you should have material where to compare, i.e. reply to my Q.
Havent bought that one yet. By buying I mean if a sale comes up and I can add my own discount I'll buy it. So I bought Coffee and Amber too, now I'm gonna buy this one, but have had no experience with it yet, nor with the demo
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear
I’m in the same boat! This is one that I have always thought would be cool, but have never got around to demoing. I have tons of aqua plug-ins, so how good is this? As good as Erin? Sell me on this please!
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Alright, thought I share the Paypal case with the public
(trying to purchase Diamond Transient):

I now had 4 Paypal co-workers on the phone in total and they are puzzled likewise.

The bottom line:
it may occur (maybe for Europeans/Germans in particular)
Paypal refuses to allow to pay the regular route via bank wire
and they come with a message like AA is blocked for security issues (whatever that means).
It wasn`t an individual issue on my account as confirmed by co-workers.

If someone has this issue may want to try the "crash into the wall" method
which I finally did while co-worker on the phone and the purchase went on.
She said, chances are fifty percent and I was lucky.

I have no idea what is going on and just one method for now.
Take care.

Thanks to Mariano for support and patience on behalf of AA.
Old 2 weeks ago
Company Rep

@ omkar I'm really happy to hear you managed to make it work! I've reported the issue to see if there is anything from our end we can do. Thank you!
Old 2 weeks ago
Here for the gear
Cubase 10.5 Problems (Win 7)

Cubase will not load my AA plugins any more, everything was working fine, but last night Cubase blacklisted my AA plugins, so I uninstalled the vst2 version and installed the vst3 version instead, these are not blacklisted but when opened there is no plugin gui just a black box...help
Old 2 weeks ago
Company Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorez22 View Post
Cubase will not load my AA plugins any more, everything was working fine, but last night Cubase blacklisted my AA plugins, so I uninstalled the vst2 version and installed the vst3 version instead, these are not blacklisted but when opened there is no plugin gui just a black box...help
Hi Lorez, you can try this solution: https://acusticaudio.freshdesk.com/s...ula-black-skin but I will recommend you to open a ticket to our support.
Old 2 weeks ago
Company Rep

Honey Sweet Deal!

#SweetDEAL Honey, now with 48/88.2 kHz frequency packs added! 60% OFF!!! €67 (Reg. €169)
Link: https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/honey
Promo valid through Oct.11, 2020 (11:59 pm UTC+2)

Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Quote:

It does look like a great deal but why does a plugin company require name, address and telephone number (the telephone number is the one that annoyed me most) to purchase and register? As well as accepting for you to "use" those details for other processing. I don't mind supplying billing details to pay for something that gets deleted after use but this is data gathering for data gathering's sake. Shame - I was going to get this (far cheaper than UAD Shadow Hills) but I object to the data gathering. Looks like no Acustica plugins for me. I get enough text spam as it is without giving my details to yet another leaky company.

You should be able to opt out of all but essential uses of data and not be compelled to supply a telephone number.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scragend View Post
IYou should be able to opt out of all but essential uses of data and not be compelled to supply a telephone number.
555-555-5555

...but yes, I agree with you - I have also been in physical stores where they have asked me for my phone number - not cool
📝 Reply