The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Acustica audio acqua plugins general discussion
Old 14 hours ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man in a Loft View Post
How do you do that? I just installd Logic 10.5 and it's super poppy despite my buffer setting.
Google that ish bro lol
Old 14 hours ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightmosaic View Post
Google that ish bro lol
True.
Old 13 hours ago
Gear Addict

not to get too off topic, but I've been surprised and impressed that the price of the iMac pro has stayed the same since its release in Dec 2017. I bought mine July 2018 after returning the first laptops apple released with the i9(I believe?) around that time. I remember bringing the i9 15 inch with 32 gb of ram home and doing a modest stress test and boy did that thing heat up with the fan coming on immediately, i think they made a few little improvements with an update but I knew it wasn't for me so I returned it and got the 8-core iMac pro with 64 gb of ram, with a $500 student discount it was a no brainer. To this day I don't think I've ever heard the fan come on on my iMac pro. But yeah just really surprised that a computer (and just so happens the one I bought) sells for the same price 2 and a half years later.

I use Ableton and Ableton can be a cpu pig, but the iMac pro with Ableton really does well(or should I say ok) with Aquas and others, or at least as well as it can. I've come accustomed to freezing and unfreezing everything anyways and mixing at a 2048 buffer, but my iMac pro can go quite far before coming to its knees.
Old 12 hours ago
Lives for gear

Managed to get the London Acoustics Brighton comp working, very nice,
I see why everyone raved about it when it came out. So, basically, N4 is
sort of a wrapper, like Patchwork is for vst's in Pro Tools? The cpu hit was
lower with Brighton/N4 than a lot of my Acqua's. I'm tempted.
Old 10 hours ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by marchhare View Post
Managed to get the London Acoustics Brighton comp working, very nice,
I see why everyone raved about it when it came out. So, basically, N4 is
sort of a wrapper, like Patchwork is for vst's in Pro Tools? The cpu hit was
lower with Brighton/N4 than a lot of my Acqua's. I'm tempted.
Brighton works with the N4 "Player" too doesn't it?
Old 9 hours ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MogwaiBoy View Post
Brighton works with the N4 "Player" too doesn't it?
Yes.
Old 8 hours ago
Hi All,

Has anyone compared the new UAD-2 Neve 1084 Preamp to the Updated Gold3? We just purchased Gold3 Installing the over 3 gig Installer lol
Old 3 hours ago
Company Rep

Extended promos!

EXTENDED!
#British Invasion promo. Save 55% off Sand & Gold

SAND3 is a VST/AAX/AU plug-in suite that reproduces the sonic behavior of a series of high-end British consoles which literally dominated the Pop and Rock scene of the '80s onward, while GOLD3 represents the ultimate choice for anyone willing to incorporate the sound of legendary vintage British consoles into their workflow.
This promo is valid from May 6 through June 3, 2020 (11:59 pm UTC+2), and is eligible for our Loyalty Coupon Program.
https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/marketplace

PURPLE3: 65% OFF Crazy Deal!
A brand 'new' filter and Core15 update! Get it now at a bargain price and add not 1, not 2 but 6 plug-ins to your studio collection.

This promo is valid from April 28 through June 3, 2020 (11:59 pm GMT+1), and is eligible for our Loyalty Coupon Program.
https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/purple
Old 2 hours ago
HSi
Lives for gear

Damn, I only came on to see what people thought of Pink4, I have pink cm and love it, just wondering how much better it was.

Looks like i'll be checking n4 at that price.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search