The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Acustica audio acqua plugins general discussion
Old 1 week ago
  #22351
Company Rep
 
AcusticaCM's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightmosaic View Post
Anyone having trouble with the new release of Modula? Won't install, goes to 6mbs and says error. I've done everything possible to fix the issue. Purged, restarted the PC. Uninstalled the previous Modula (was working) now I can't even get the older version back because it's not an option in Aquarius. Any help?
Hi Mightmosaic!

Could you please open a ticket in our help-desk? https://acusticaudio.freshdesk.com/s...-desk-service-

I updated M4 (no issues), and the previous version is still available so there is definitely something strange there.

Thank you!
Old 1 week ago
  #22352
Gear Maniac
 
crystalmsc's Avatar
 

I have a problem when trying Lemon Trial, using the latest version of Aquarius.

LemonT has made my other VSTi going slow, as if there's a huge latency. When I close the plugin (LemonT), everything runs normal again. It's not a buffer thing, I've tried everything possible. Also the VSTi runs normally using the LemonTZL, just can't use it, too cpu hungry.

I've contacted support, but no clear solution up to now. Did anyone have the same experience here? I'm on Windows 10 (Intel/GTX), using Live 10.1.7 and it's rock solid for everything else.

I'm confused, there are two versions in the Aquarius installer, the TRIAL:
Release Date: 4 Dec 2018
Version: F000

A newer version:
Release Date: 20 Dec 2019
Version: T000
But nothing to click for trial and support said that both are the same.
Old 1 week ago
  #22353
Company Rep
 
AcusticaCM's Avatar
Smile Extended!

Great News!!! Celestial suite is FREE to download until February 28th, 2020.
https://www.acustica-audio.com/pages/specials/celestial

Old 1 week ago
  #22354
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcusticaCM View Post

If you guys ever do an Inward Connections Acqua, 'Coffee' would be a great name for it. My TSL-4 Vac Rac was brown, after all.

I'm just sayin'...
Old 1 week ago
  #22355
Lives for gear
 

bought lemon. glad i did.
Old 1 week ago
  #22356
Gear Head
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagz View Post
If you guys ever do an Inward Connections Acqua, 'Coffee' would be a great name for it. My TSL-4 Vac Rac was brown, after all.

I'm just sayin'...
I second this, considering I'm addicted to both Acustica and coffee.
Old 1 week ago
  #22357
Gear Head
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barncore View Post
Any thoughts on Ruby2? Interested to hear people's experience with it.
Trialling it now and most likely gonna buy it before the sale ends
it is very good, rich bottom end and smooth highs, it's making a great finishing eq at the moment.
Old 1 week ago
  #22358
Lives for gear
 

Yes do vac rac! I use one everyday for tracking love it
Old 1 week ago
  #22359
Gear Addict
 

anyone tracking with AA plugins using the ZL plugins ? if so what kind of cpu are you guys using for this?

how many aaplugins can you use in your setups?
Old 1 week ago
  #22360
Lives for gear
 
guavadude's Avatar
The new website looks really great. Can I make one suggestion, please consider changing the "Overview" tab to "Manuals". I just poked around the site for 15 min trying to find the Celestial manual and just started to hit every button because the manuals aren't in support like you think they'd be. It's nice you have them all in one place, might as well have the tab title tell you where they are.

Or maybe at least add a new Manuals tab in the Support area next to Solutions that links you back to the Overview page.

thx
Old 1 week ago
  #22361
Lives for gear
 
JulenJVM's Avatar
Hi peeps,

Here´s a little ITB production with lots of Acustica/N4 around, hope you like!

* Drum Buss: Ruby 2
* Vox Buss: Brighton Compressor / Surge EQ / Ebony Plate
* Guitar Buss: Navy / Taupe
* Delays on vox and guitar: Lemon
* Mastering: Celestial

It´s not the best sound, but not bad imho for a nearly 100% ITB production!

Old 1 week ago
  #22362
Gear Addict
 
plexus's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulenJVM View Post
Hi peeps,

Here´s a little ITB production with lots of Acustica/N4 around, hope you like!

* Drum Buss: Ruby 2
* Vox Buss: Brighton Compressor / Surge EQ / Ebony Plate
* Guitar Buss: Navy / Taupe
* Delays on vox and guitar: Lemon
* Mastering: Celestial

It´s not the best sound, but not bad imho for a nearly 100% ITB production!

This sounds really nice. Clean, clear. I wish had a little more warmth but otherwise... nice!
Old 6 days ago
  #22363
Gear Maniac
 
London Acoustics's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulenJVM View Post
Hi peeps,

Here´s a little ITB production with lots of Acustica/N4 around, hope you like!

* Drum Buss: Ruby 2
* Vox Buss: Brighton Compressor / Surge EQ / Ebony Plate
* Guitar Buss: Navy / Taupe
* Delays on vox and guitar: Lemon
* Mastering: Celestial

It´s not the best sound, but not bad imho for a nearly 100% ITB production!
Enjoyed!
Many thanks for the sharing.
Loved the message too.
Old 6 days ago
  #22364
Gear Nut
 
Mightmosaic's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcusticaCM View Post
Hi Mightmosaic!

Could you please open a ticket in our help-desk? https://acusticaudio.freshdesk.com/s...-desk-service-

I updated M4 (no issues), and the previous version is still available so there is definitely something strange there.

Thank you!
I opened a ticket and explained myself exactly how I did here, and they didn't understand and asked if I resolved the issue. I then asked for a manual download and authorization since it's Aquarius that won't download and complete the installation.
Old 6 days ago
  #22365
Gear Maniac
Can someone tell me how you can do a "proper" ping-pong delay with Lemon? So you use the stereo version, but how?
Old 6 days ago
  #22366
Gear Addict
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakline View Post
Can someone tell me how you can do a "proper" ping-pong delay with Lemon? So you use the stereo version, but how?
Returns panned left and right no?
Old 6 days ago
  #22367
Gear Nut
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakline View Post
Can someone tell me how you can do a "proper" ping-pong delay with Lemon? So you use the stereo version, but how?
would be great if anyone has some tips or general direction where to look for with the bread and butter delays to create with lemon!!...
Old 6 days ago
  #22368
Gear Addict
 
Andy McGroarty's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakline View Post
Can someone tell me how you can do a "proper" ping-pong delay with Lemon? So you use the stereo version, but how?
From the manual ;-)

PING-PONG DELAY (available in
LEMON STEREO): By default RIGHT
and LEFT channel delay lines are
separated and operate independent-
ly (PING-PONG set to 0).
When the PING-PONG control is ac-
tive, the two feedback loops of each
delay line are cross-connected; the
RIGHT channel output connects to
the LEFT channel input summing
node and vice versa. The result is
very effective: the signal will appear
as bouncing back and forth at the
extremes of the stereo image. A great
way to add a subtle stereo spatializa-
tion to a mono signal.

I'm sure there is a ping pong preset somewhere as well.
Old 6 days ago
  #22369
Gear Addict
 
Andy McGroarty's Avatar
Hi guys. A while ago i was trying to come to a better understanding of how to use Lemon and ending up creating this quick guide.

I revised the manual's text so that it read better and i added extra images to facilitate a better understanding of how to use the plugin. I also dropped all the individual preset pages and put an image of all the freq response on the last page.

Given there are quite a few new lemon owners here i thought it would be useful to should share it. I hope it may help some of you guys out. Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LEMON QUICK GUIDE.pdf (8.07 MB, 41 views)
Old 6 days ago
  #22370
Company Rep
 
AcusticaCM's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightmosaic View Post
I opened a ticket and explained myself exactly how I did here, and they didn't understand and asked if I resolved the issue. I then asked for a manual download and authorization since it's Aquarius that won't download and complete the installation.
Manual downloads are obsolete now, but the Aquarius issue can and should be fixed, send me a pm with your ticket number so I can take a look, or I write to you later. Best regards.
Old 6 days ago
  #22371
Lives for gear
 
JulenJVM's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by London Acoustics View Post
Enjoyed!
Many thanks for the sharing.
Loved the message too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by plexus View Post
This sounds really nice. Clean, clear. I wish had a little more warmth but otherwise... nice!
Thank you very much guys for the nice comments!
Old 5 days ago
  #22372
Lives for gear
 
zaphod's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by guavadude View Post
The new website looks really great. Can I make one suggestion, please consider changing the "Overview" tab to "Manuals". I just poked around the site for 15 min trying to find the Celestial manual and just started to hit every button because the manuals aren't in support like you think they'd be. It's nice you have them all in one place, might as well have the tab title tell you where they are.

Or maybe at least add a new Manuals tab in the Support area next to Solutions that links you back to the Overview page.

thx
User manuals are directly accessible in aquarius web if you have an Aquarius account

Https://aquariusweb.acustica-audio.com
Old 5 days ago
  #22373
Lives for gear
 
zaphod's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by guavadude View Post
The new website looks really great. Can I make one suggestion, please consider changing the "Overview" tab to "Manuals". I just poked around the site for 15 min trying to find the Celestial manual and just started to hit every button because the manuals aren't in support like you think they'd be. It's nice you have them all in one place, might as well have the tab title tell you where they are.

Or maybe at least add a new Manuals tab in the Support area next to Solutions that links you back to the Overview page.

thx
User manuals are directly accessible in aquarius web if you have an Aquarius account

Https://Aquariusweb.acustica-audio.com
Old 5 days ago
  #22374
Lives for gear
 
Beatworld's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy McGroarty View Post
Hi guys. A while ago i was trying to come to a better understanding of how to use Lemon and ending up creating this quick guide.

I revised the manual's text so that it read better and i added extra images to facilitate a better understanding of how to use the plugin. I also dropped all the individual preset pages and put an image of all the freq response on the last page.

Given there are quite a few new lemon owners here i thought it would be useful to should share it. I hope it may help some of you guys out. Enjoy!
Thanks very much.
Can't wait to read it and hopefully gain a better understanding of how to use Lemon.

cheers

Old 5 days ago
  #22375
Gear Maniac
Okay, so I figured it out.

1. load the stereo delay
2. set the LEFT side feedback knob closer the the "PPONG" side,
3. leave the RIGHT side feedback knob in the middle
4. increase BOTH sides output slightly
5. set BOTH the times to whatever, like 8 for classic ping-pong
6. done

See pic
Attached Thumbnails
Acustica audio acqua plugins general discussion-lemon.png  
Old 5 days ago
  #22376
Gear Head
 
5 Cent's Avatar
 

Now ain‘t that intuitive?
Old 5 days ago
  #22377
Company Rep
 
AcusticaCM's Avatar
Exclamation Cola 2 and Cola2 M4

Cola 2. New core update and Modula version available!!!
INTRO PRICE 69.00€ [REG.159.00€] SAVE 56%

Cola is a beautiful emulation of a rare vintage British console from 1972, used to shape the immortal sound of iconic albums by AC/DC, Queen, Clash, Sex Pistols and many more.

Now, thanks to our latest CORE 15, the sonic DNA typical of this desk can be exploited to its full potential. Plus, we have also made the meters better, for more clear signal monitoring.

GET COLA M4 FOR FREE IF YOU ALREADY OWN BOTH THE ACQUA PLUG-IN AND MODULA!

Promo duration: February 14, 2020 / March 16, 2020 (11:59 pm GMT+1)

LINK: https://www.acustica-audio.com/pages.../cola-2-update

Old 5 days ago
  #22378
Gear Head
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcusticaCM View Post
Cola 2. New core update and Modula version available!!!
INTRO PRICE 69.00€ [REG.159.00€] SAVE 56%

Cola is a beautiful emulation of a rare vintage British console from 1972, used to shape the immortal sound of iconic albums by AC/DC, Queen, Clash, Sex Pistols and many more.

Now, thanks to our latest CORE 15, the sonic DNA typical of this desk can be exploited to its full potential. Plus, we have also made the meters better, for more clear signal monitoring.

GET COLA M4 FOR FREE IF YOU ALREADY OWN BOTH THE ACQUA PLUG-IN AND MODULA!

Promo duration: February 14, 2020 / March 16, 2020 (11:59 pm GMT+1)

LINK: https://www.acustica-audio.com/pages.../cola-2-update



Sweet, Core 15



Looks like the request made by someone here to have the GUI less dark has been fulfilled. Looks nice.
Old 5 days ago
  #22379
Lives for gear
 
brockorama's Avatar
 

Was the sampling for Cola done in Italy (near Pisa) ?

Just doing some light reading on this console.
Old 5 days ago
  #22380
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockorama View Post
Was the sampling for Cola done in Italy (near Pisa) ?

Just doing some light reading on this console.
I believe it was done at Vox Ton in Berlin. http://www.vox-ton.com/
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump