The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Zoom H6 Sample rate in Interface mode Recorders, Players & Tape Machines
Old 24th July 2015
Here for the gear

Zoom H6 Sample rate in Interface mode

In Interface mode there seems no way to select the Zoom H6's internal sample rate, only in Record mode. Shouldn't the internal electronics of the H6 have a selectable sample rate to be matched by the DAW? It's not like the H6 is an analogue device so it seems unlikely to me that it's always operating at its highest quality level internally and only applying a sample rate once committing a recording to SD card. I would expect it to process audio at a selectable sample rate from the moment it hits the converters right after the pres.
Old 25th July 2015
Lives for gear

Normally it is set automatically by your DAW.
Old 13th February 2017
Lives for gear

has any one figured this out?
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Changing the sample rate in the DAW worked for me. I used Ableton Live, selected the H6 as my output device, changed the sample rate, and then that change persisted once the DAW was closed.
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by senobrd View Post
Changing the sample rate in the DAW worked for me. I used Ableton Live, selected the H6 as my output device, changed the sample rate, and then that change persisted once the DAW was closed.
sweet....good to know thanks
Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search