The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Who Uses Plugin Alliance?
Old 29th November 2020 | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman691 ➡️
For the most part what's in VC7 is really good. One very dark spot is the piano; to put it succinctly it sucks. Possibly the worst piano emulation ever.
That is something I contradict. I love the V2 piano! I used in my cover of Avicii's Wake me up: https://open.spotify.com/track/09ItViDW1ODEKKGyR6fi1g

We received a tremendous amount of positive feedback and in nearly every review something was said about how much they liked the piano sound. So it probably depends on the style of music you're making.
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Quote:
How far did you have to go in the purchase? I added Anthology XI to my cart, went to my cart and was presented with the payment selection page where I could choose Paypal or a couple of other payment options and the price was $499. Did you have to enter payment info/make a payment choice and then get the $0 charge? I'm afraid to go further without some sort of answer.
I was so freaked out when the code was finally there, I do not remember the specifics.

I can say I tried at least 6 times and the price always showed at $499. I *believe* the time the code did show up it was there as soon as I opened the cart... the code was already there and the price showed as 0. It still required going through the payment process, so I then entered my email, name, etc, and selected PayPal... is the order I believe it happened, but I am not positive.

Going through PayPal showed a payment of one penny. I was not going to quibble about a penny, and went through the checkout. The price finalized at 0, though. No notice of any kind from PayPal that a transaction had occurred. And no funds were transferred. But all expected info from the Eventide site about the completed transaction and the specifics to authorize showed up in my email quickly.

Everything installed fine and the plugins I have tried so far seem to be working fine.

When I was trying multiple times, I looked for different ways to sequence the transaction of getting Anthology XI into the cart and accessing the cart. I have no idea what made it finally work, though. Nor can I recall the last sequence I tried. Sorry, but I have no idea what made it finally work. It did finally work, though.

I wish I could be more help, but it was such a shock when the code finally showed up with the 0 price, I forgot most of the previous sequence of events.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by no genre ➡️
I was so freaked out when the code was finally there, I do not remember the specifics.

I can say I tried at least 6 times and the price always showed at $499. I *believe* the time the code did show up it was there as soon as I opened the cart... the code was already there and the price showed as 0. It still required going through the payment process, so I then entered my email, name, etc, and selected PayPal... is the order I believe it happened, but I am not positive.

Going through PayPal showed a payment of one penny. I was not going to quibble about a penny, and went through the checkout. The price finalized at 0, though. No notice of any kind from PayPal that a transaction had occurred. And no funds were transferred. But all expected info from the Eventide site about the completed transaction and the specifics to authorize showed up in my email quickly.

Everything installed fine and the plugins I have tried so far seem to be working fine.

When I was trying multiple times, I looked for different ways to sequence the transaction of getting Anthology XI into the cart and accessing the cart. I have no idea what made it finally work, though. Nor can I recall the last sequence I tried. Sorry, but I have no idea what made it finally work. It did finally work, though.

I wish I could be more help, but it was such a shock when the code finally showed up with the 0 price, I forgot most of the previous sequence of events.
Still not working here. Tried Paypal route and still full price so I backed out and went the credit card route - still full price. So I emptied my cart and logged out.
Deleted 1833845
Quote:
Still not working here. Tried Paypal route and still full price so I backed out and went the credit card route - still full price. So I emptied my cart and logged out.
Same here.
Old 29th November 2020
Lives for gear

when u at the anthology site, make sure u press update and then go through the payment process
Deleted 1833845
Tried that as well.
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted 1833845 ➡️
Same here.
Perhaps Eventide have woken up to it and stopped it now ??

But this morning early am UK time, all i did was log into my Eventide account and select the Bundle. It initially showed 499 in the cart.

The pressed processed and it is here it applied the coupon and showed a final total of 0 Dollars in the cart.

Proceed through pay pal ok and was given the licence and activated and installed as per normal and is still working now.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibling ➡️
when u at the anthology site, make sure u press update and then go through the payment process
There is no 'update' button but an 'apply' button under the code window but said code window is empty. Yes I am logged in.
Deleted 1833845
Quote:
There is no 'update' button but an 'apply' button under the code window but said code window is empty. Yes I am logged in.
I think he meant the Buy vs Update button on the page for Anthology. I tried both and they both ended up with $499 and no code no matter what I tried Would have been nice but its not like I've got 20 billion plugins at this point.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted 1833845 ➡️
I think he meant the Buy vs Update button on the page for Anthology. I tried both and they both ended up with $499 and no code no matter what I tried Would have been nice but its not like I've got 20 billion plugins at this point.
Same here; even tried another browser and no luck. Are you talking about the Anthology XI page in the store? If so there's not 'buy' button either. There's an 'add to cart' button. I give up; unless someone can give an exact step-by-step process of what they did then I'm done trying to get the deal.
Deleted 1833845
Quote:
Same here; even tried another browser and no luck. Are you talking about the Anthology XI page in the store? If so there's not 'buy' button either. There's an 'add to cart' button. I give up; unless someone can give an exact step-by-step process of what they did then I'm done trying to get the deal.
https://www.eventideaudio.com/produc...e/anthology-xi

Buy Now and Upgrade. Both end up giving the same $499 in-cart.
Old 29th November 2020
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Holy moly it worked for me. Anthology page. Choose upgrade (i had quadravox) price shows as 899 but it says “click buy to see a discount” i click it and now it Says says 0 down from 499. All goes through, in ilok i have to surrender quadravox.. now i have anthology.

That is very generous!!!
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutetourettes ➡️
Holy moly it worked for me. Anthology page. Choose upgrade (i had quadravox) price shows as 899 but it says “click buy to see a discount” i click it and now it Says says 0 down from 499. All goes through, in ilok i have to surrender quadravox.. now i have anthology.

That is very generous!!!
When you say Anthology page are you talking about this store page: https://store.eventideaudio.com/coll...s/anthology-xi if so there's no 'click buy to see a discount'. And nothing on the Anthology XI product page.
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Click either the buy or upgrade buttons. The next page says the click to see a discount? (From memory). You are logged in, right?
Old 29th November 2020
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
I did it from my mobile. Log in, choose plugins, anthology xi bundle, Then this page appears with buy/upgrade options
Attached Thumbnails
Who Uses Plugin Alliance?-1022ada0-28f7-48bf-8647-8e60eade1b11.jpg  
Old 29th November 2020
Gear Maniac

Update...

I just tried the process below again and can it still get the bundle for 0 dollars.
(This is after earlier buying the bundle and having only SP2016 rooms in my account)

Logged into my Eventide account.
Went to plugins and selected the Anthology Bundle and then pressed Update.
it takes me to the cart where it shows a price of 999.
Click on buy now and it will update and apply the voucher code to the cart taking it to 0 dollars.

I never took it any further but cant imagine it won't work if you get that far as myself and others have found.

Dont know why your having problems with it but I am sorry for you and others that might miss out on this bargain.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Click either the buy or upgrade buttons. The next page says the click to see a discount? (From memory). You are logged in, right?
Yes I'm logged in and accepting cookies. Again which page are you lookign at - the store page? There are no 'buy' or 'upgrade' buttons and no 'click to see a discount' button anywheres.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagman18 ➡️
Update...

I just tried the process below again and can it still get the bundle for 0 dollars.
(This is after earlier buying the bundle and having only SP2016 rooms in my account)

Click on buy now and it will update and apply the voucher code to the cart taking it to 0 dollars.

I never took it any further but cant imagine it won't work if you get that far as myself and others have found.

Dont know why your having problems with it but I am sorry for you and others that might miss out on this bargain.
Where are you seeing an 'update' button? You doing this from a computer right? The plugins page you're talking about - that's in the store right?
Lives for gear

Quote:
I did it from my mobile. Log in, choose plugins, anthology xi bundle, Then this page appears with buy/upgrade options
Doing this from my computer. Two different browsers give the same result.
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Try your phone maybe?
Old 29th November 2020
Lives for gear

Success - on the sixth try it worked in Safari. I tried Safari before and it wasn't working. I usually Firefox but that didn't work.
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Or look in post 12611 that link is different to yours, and still works for me
Old 29th November 2020
Deleted 1833845
OK so making the assumption if you dont own a product in the Anthology it doesnt work. I thought I had Blackhole but apparently never bought it So didnt get this free but I went and bought R4 Reverb from Plugin Boutique for $29 (a great deal) and selected Quadravox as my freebie. Registered Quadravox then got the $0 deal for Anthology. So didn't get it free but $29 for R4 plus Anthology is something I'll take.

I tried multiple browsers many, many times with no luck. Once I had Quadravox in there it worked the first time.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Try your phone maybe?
This might surprise you but I don't have a cell phone
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagman18 ➡️
Update...

I did it following your instructions and looks like it worked!
Hope it's not some kind of mistake on their part, in that case I'd be ok to return the license
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
My guess is that the Anthology XII is around the corner... They did something simular with X just before XI came out.

Anyway, if intended, it is a nice stunt
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Yeah i think i’d be ok returning it too. Wouldn’t want it to come out of someone’s pay.. it only cost me the price of neglecting my kids for a bit on a Sunday afternoon, and i think they’ll survive.. 😬
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianblack8 ➡️
Hope it's not some kind of mistake on their part, in that case I'd be ok to return the license
it sounds more like a mistake than some publicity stunt. you can basically get everything hard working developers created for nothing while the company still operates and has costs. it doesnt make much sense because the moment they would give anthology away even the upsell potential would diminish/become void.
i will wait until next week to activate the anthology code which should clarify if it was intended, as i dont want to mess up the eventide products i arleady have.
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianblack8 ➡️
I did it following your instructions and looks like it worked!
I mean this is 100% a mistake/bug. I had 6 of their plugs with one being free and thought it was waaaay too generous but registering a free plug and getting the whole collection is not intended.

Question is will they revoke the licences?

Last edited by Constant_K; 29th November 2020 at 02:46 PM.. Reason: a word
Old 29th November 2020
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
Yea, not activating code either, then. If they'll revoke this order later I'm fine with it, of course
📝 Reply