The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Who Uses Plugin Alliance?
Old 9 hours ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgdrum_nyc View Post
fwiw
I just received an email from PA saying both the voucher expires at the end of the month and the voucher expires today 9/28.
All I can say is wtf @PA is it the end of the month or the 28th day of the month?
If the monthly voucher is expiring 2 days early why?
Maybe PA is having a 2 day flash sale with a new voucher? I really don’t understand this marketing move,I guess to be determined..........
I'd sworn off this thread due to all the crap but this crawled right up my ass. The email announcing I had a $50 voucher said it expired at the end of the month and now this bullcrap? Looks like this will be the third month in a row I haven't used my voucher. Would have loved getting the ENGL Savage 120 at $69.95 but I need a minimum of $75 to use the voucher. I already have the tuner so that's out.

Matcha looked interesting but there are several things wrong with it. Also the manual is totally different than the plugin. FTS. To me Bassmint is a gimmick - nothing more.

Dirk is totally tone deaf with regards to pricing in this covid19 era.

Here's my code for anyone that wants it:
2020-09-07-95KCX
Old 9 hours ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman691 View Post
I'd sworn off this thread
This is my favourite thread
Old 9 hours ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eigenwert View Post
This is my favourite thread
It was and if you wade through the pages you'll see I've made quite the number of posts here. I kind of coined the phrase 'PA Poker' - ask my mate Monkey Man about that. It was just too much of a time-suck and I had WAY too much going on in my real life to put up with the bull**** here. BTW if someone uses my code let me know.
Old 8 hours ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
It was and if you wade through the pages you'll see I've made quite the number of posts here. I kind of coined the phrase 'PA Poker' - ask my mate Monkey Man about that. It was just too much of a time-suck and I had WAY too much going on in my real life to put up with the bull**** here. BTW if someone uses my code let me know.
Yes, PAs price-, voucher- and mails politics is kiddy **** at its best. You´re so right about that
Old 8 hours ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Dirk is helping me out...I don’t mind spending 24 bucks each month for a new toy but the AMEK and the other New EQ are priced silly so it’s curbed my GAS...

Plus that Matcha guitar synth plug sounded turd....
Old 7 hours ago
Big Thank you Jack aka musicman691 :)

Quote:
I'd sworn off this thread due to all the crap but this crawled right up my ass. The email announcing I had a $50 voucher said it expired at the end of the month and now this bullcrap? Looks like this will be the third month in a row I haven't used my voucher. Would have loved getting the ENGL Savage 120 at $69.95 but I need a minimum of $75 to use the voucher. I already have the tuner so that's out.

Matcha looked interesting but there are several things wrong with it. Also the manual is totally different than the plugin. FTS. To me Bassmint is a gimmick - nothing more.

Dirk is totally tone deaf with regards to pricing in this covid19 era.

Here's my code for anyone that wants it:
2020-09-07-95KCX
Big Thank you Jack aka musicman691

-----------------------------------------------
Here is my $25 personal voucher for this month:
2020-09-07-NKHW2

Last edited by AVTStudio; 7 hours ago at 10:39 PM.. Reason: more information
Old 6 hours ago
Gear Addict

Hi all, here is my $25 PA code:

2020-09-07-LWKR2

Daniel.
Old 6 hours ago
Lives for gear

Here's another $25 voucher for first one who wants it:

2020-09-07-AEDEE
Old 6 hours ago
Gear Addict

Hi!, can someone PM me an unused $75 code please?

Thank you

Daniel.
Old 6 hours ago
Lives for gear

Using LetiMix GainMatch as a GR Meter for DSM V3 saves so much time when I'm just trying to add the last kiss of compression to the guitar buss.
Attached Thumbnails
Who Uses Plugin Alliance?-dsm-v3-letimix-gainmatch-gr-meter.jpg  
Old 3 hours ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
I'd sworn off this thread due to all the crap but this crawled right up my ass.
Been worried 'bout you bro'. Thank God you're still alive-and-kickin', mate.

Quote:
I kind of coined the phrase 'PA Poker' - ask my mate Monkey Man about that.
Indeed fellow 'Sluts, Jack was the author and I helped out with sales.

OK, so what's the verdict with this "Your loyalty voucher expires TODAY" BS? I'm sure many of us are wondering what to do 'cause we PA Poker™ veterans tend to wait until the last day of the month to see what's offered.
Old 1 hour ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Man View Post
OK, so what's the verdict with this "Your loyalty voucher expires TODAY" BS? I'm sure many of us are wondering what to do 'cause we PA Poker™ veterans tend to wait until the last day of the month to see what's offered.
It is what it is, a poker pro just has to adapt to whatever the situation is, and the situation is constantly evolving. New cards are constantly being dealt and the deck gets shuffled every once in a while too.

I too was planning on waiting until the very last day of the month to use my coupon, but when I saw confirmation that today was the last day, then the plan obviously changed and I adapted to the current situation and the new info.

Luckily for me, there was one plugin that met my criteria and the price was attractive with my coupon. If there wasn't anything that felt good, then I wouldn't have gotten anything, because there's always next month.
Old 1 hour ago
Lives for gear

Thanks mate.

I was hoping someone could confirm that it's a mistake 'cause I've a strong feeling that it is. It's historically-unprecedented - monthly vouchers have always been valid 'til month's end.

EDIT:
To "clarify"(?), the email still clearly states:
"It expires at the end of this month. The code is valid for any plugin sale, upgrade or promotion this month..."

This is a clear indication that the M.O. hasn't changed, hence the confusion.
Old 58 minutes ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Man View Post
Thanks mate.

I was hoping someone could confirm that it's a mistake 'cause I've a strong feeling that it is. It's historically-unprecedented - monthly vouchers have always been valid 'til month's end.

EDIT:
To "clarify"(?), the email still clearly states:
"It expires at the end of this month. The code is valid for any plugin sale, upgrade or promotion this month..."

This is a clear indication that the M.O. hasn't changed, hence the confusion.
Yes, there was some confusion in the original voucher email . It says until the end of the month, but in the code of the email a line about "valid until Sept. 28" was found.

But since there have now been at least 2 recent emails since that original voucher email, I guess we now know that Sept. 28 was not a mistake. The mistake was "valid until the end of the month".

Knowing PA, maybe there is some new deal or sale or plugin coming out within the next day or two. We shall see.
Old 19 minutes ago
Gear Head

My 50$ voucher if someone is interested: 2020-09-07-MKPWW.
📝 Reply