The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Who Uses Plugin Alliance?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindafishy View Post
If you grab this plugin, you can fix this issue for any plugin that doesn't have output volume, plus you can level match across different tracks, level match an entire chain and even level match hardware.

GainMatch plugin by LetiMix - fast manual and auto leveler

There are other plugins like this on the market, but this one is so inexpensive and it is really well implemented.
Thanks for the heads up on this ... very handy though it's slightly a shame its VST 3 only. Interesting payment concept... pay what you think it's worth as long as it is over $9
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Hey, humans. If one of you here would make use of a $50 voucher ($75 minimum cart total), let me know cause mine will be going unused otherwise.

Edit: voucher is now spoken for.

Last edited by bethstate; 4 weeks ago at 02:15 PM.. Reason: update
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethstate View Post
Hey, humans. If one of you here would make use of a $50 voucher ($75 minimum cart total), let me know cause mine will be going unused otherwise.

Edit: voucher is now spoken for.
Same here. I have a $25 voucher ($40 minimum)
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac
For broader compatibility MCompare is often on sale with the Eternal Madness Discount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempsperdu View Post
Thanks for the heads up on this ... very handy though it's slightly a shame its VST 3 only. Interesting payment concept... pay what you think it's worth as long as it is over $9
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I won’t use my 50 Dollar voucher:

2020-09-07-MTXS2
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Thanks Eigenwert - voucher used

Cheers
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

On paper Bass-Mint is a must have for me. I‘m totally into bass heavy music. I am a big Plugin Alliance fan. I like Unfiltered Audio. I am a fan of three of the endorsers from the „industry reviews“.

I think Bass-Mint might be for me, yet I will need to try it much longer (no problem thanks to the subscription I got when it was on promo).

I only tried it on a techno kick but that one already is sounding good using other plugins. The lack of a volume knob turned me off. I’ll get that plugin for adjusting the volume for sure which was proposed in this thread. However why they can’t add a freakin’ output gain knob is totally beyond me. Someone suggested a workaround using the shelve parameter saying it’s „almost the same“ but c’mon that’s laughable at best. Not only does it alter the sound, it also cannot fully compensate the volume. That person mentioned you can also use that parameter to drive the clipper. Yeah and then I totally turn that parameter down again to compensate for it or what. How can anyone defend a missing output gain on a plugin.

The videos on the PA product page also are laughable at best. One guy turns up that sh*t and shows how impressive it is to turn up the low end compared to not turning up that sh*t. Yeah increasing the volume of the bass is really impressive, maybe also turn up the master fader and compare that to monitoring on low volume. I bet that‘s also super impressive. Not. Then the guy tells us how great it is to have „everything in one plugin“. A plugin that lacks volume compensation thus cannot really be used without additional stuff. Very funny.

The other video features a producer I really like but sounds like a home shopping channel. Everything is oh so great blabla.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eigenwert View Post
...can anyone defend a missing output gain on a plugin?
Nope.
Old 4 weeks ago
trg
Gear Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eigenwert View Post
The videos on the PA product page also are laughable at best. One guy turns up that sh*t and shows how impressive it is to turn up the low end compared to not turning up that sh*t. Yeah increasing the volume of the bass is really impressive, maybe also turn up the master fader and compare that to monitoring on low volume. I bet that‘s also super impressive. Not. Then the guy tells us how great it is to have „everything in one plugin“. A plugin that lacks volume compensation thus cannot really be used without additional stuff. Very funny.

The other video features a producer I really like but sounds like a home shopping channel. Everything is oh so great blabla.
Shame on you, how can you toot out their "secrets" like that and spit in their soup?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Not having an output level control on Bass-Mint was initially off-putting, but overall in practice, what I found I could do with it outweighed that particular omission. It's such a convenient time saver, and the shaping abilities it provides go beyond just making things sound louder.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by PettyCash View Post
Not having an output level control on Bass-Mint was initially off-putting, but overall in practice, what I found I could do with it outweighed that particular omission. It's such a convenient time saver, and the shaping abilities it provides go beyond just making things sound louder.
I bought and have not tried it yet...

Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Well, I just used my voucher and I picked up bassmint. I had already been using the demo version on a track I was working on, so now I might as well own it for good.

Regarding the discussion earlier about when the monthly vouchers expire, it is indeed today, the 28th. It says so in an email I received earlier. So that's why I just picked up bassmint, before it was too late.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by PettyCash View Post
In the big scheme of things, I see that as a non-issue.

I'm often putting gain plugins on tracks that have a whole variety of different plugins from various companies. Some plugins have output controls, some don't. Some plugins have input controls, some don't. I deal with it and I don't think twice about it. I got music to make.
Old 4 weeks ago
trg
Gear Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBX-80 View Post
Regarding the discussion earlier about when the monthly vouchers expire, it is indeed today, the 28th. It says so in an email I received earlier. So that's why I just picked up bassmint, before it was too late.
I just checked my voucher email, it clearly says "It expires at the end of this month." and doesn't mention any date, much less the 28th. I'm not sure to which email you refer.

I can imagine it to be a copy/paste error from February... ...2019...
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Free $25,- voucher (expires today):

2020-09-07-26V62
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Free to a good home... my 50 dollar voucher for this month.

2020-09-07-CGC3K

Enjoy..
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Here's another $25 expiring today for anyone who wants it

2020-09-07-8JCZQ
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by trg View Post
I just checked my voucher email, it clearly says "It expires at the end of this month." and doesn't mention any date, much less the 28th. I'm not sure to which email you refer.

I can imagine it to be a copy/paste error from February... ...2019...
fwiw
I just received an email from PA saying both the voucher expires at the end of the month and the voucher expires today 9/28.
All I can say is wtf @PA is it the end of the month or the 28th day of the month?
If the monthly voucher is expiring 2 days early why?
Maybe PA is having a 2 day flash sale with a new voucher? I really don’t understand this marketing move,I guess to be determined..........
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

How do you use the voucher?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Your $25 Loyalty Voucher expires TODAY!
(September ‪28 - 11‬:59pm California Time)

2020-09-07-UK4RP
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

$25 voucher here if anyone wants:
2020-09-07-G2DPR
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Here's another 50$ loyalty voucher. Expires today.
2020-09-07-RG72S
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Another $25 if anyone wants it:

2020-09-07-JC7Q4
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

One more $25 voucher: 2020-09-07-XM3KJ

Expires today.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

oops - forgot to use my $25 voucher !

Doh

Here it is if anyone wants it (Expires real soon though)

2020-09-07-Z6RPS

Cheers - Dan
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Purchased...excellent! TY for turning me on to this plugin!
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

$50 voucher

2020-09-07-M4V25

Stay safe.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

PM me for 75 voucher...but be fast. On computer only for the next 20 Minutes...
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichttuntun View Post
PM me for 75 voucher...but be fast. On computer only for the next 20 Minutes...
Is the PM barrier to make sure no one will use it who offended you in the past? ^^
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

in fact it´s alturistic
📝 Reply