The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Flexaudio in Logic 9
Old 5th July 2015
Flexaudio in Logic 9

Hi everybody,
today I started to use flex audio in logic 9, never used this feature before...
but I have a problem I cannot solve: when I use flex audio to "time-align" some guitar tracks, I have some clicks/pops coming out. If I disable flex, they disappear. I'm sure they are not in the track's audio, in fact, if I re-enable flex i can hear them back. I'm working on a heavy distorted guitar track and a guitar solo. If I use polyphonic mode, this problem is much more attenuated, but still persist. In rhythmic mode it's unusable. Did someone have this problem? How can I solve this? I'm not a pro, nor a logic expert
After moving some time markers, must I keep flex engaged or must I bounce the track to another track in order to have the "corrected" track?
Thanks in advance.
Stefano

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search