The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Transferring and iLok license without credit card?
Old 12th May 2015
Lives for gear

Transferring and iLok license without credit card?

Couldn't find any straight info on this on the iLok Support page. I'm happy to pay the $25,- for a license transfer if they give me the option to pay with PayPal and not credit card only. IS it credit card only or am I missing something?

If it is I sure hope they will offer the option to pay the fee with PayPal soon.

I am from the Netherlands. Credit cards are not as common here as in the U.S. I am not planning on getting a credit card anytime soon and sure am not getting one just to deal with iLok license fee's (that would be the only thing I would be using it for..Lol)

Not meant as I rant. I'm just hoping someone can shed some light on the matter for me or some one who is in the know can maybe tell me that a PayPal option is coming?
Old 12th May 2015
Lives for gear

its CC only last time i checked. like you i dont use a card but i use a prepaid one for online transactions. i can only use what ive topped it up with. keeps you out of debt and away from silly interest rates
Old 12th May 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmtech View Post
its CC only last time i checked. like you i dont use a card but i use a prepaid one for online transactions. i can only use what ive topped it up with. keeps you out of debt and away from silly interest rates
Thanks rhythmtech. But can you use that to pay an iLok license transfer fee?
Old 12th May 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFO8 View Post
Thanks rhythmtech. But can you use that to pay an iLok license transfer fee?
as long as it's by visa or mastercard, then yes it should work.

its a very simple process. i go to shop, top up the card. the credit card number for that transaction is printed on my receipt. im then seperately emailed/texted a cvv and expiry date.

i use irish company '3V'. as far as i know they recently expanded into the dutch market. you should give them a google.
Old 12th May 2015
Lives for gear

Cheers mate. I'll give that a google, you might have just saved my ass!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search