The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Bettermaker Eq232pmk2 q's plugin Utility Plugins
Old 7th May 2015
Bettermaker Eq232pmk2 q's plugin

Anyone else using this piece?

I just scooped one of these up - spent the day with it yesterday. Liking it so far, but i'm having issues with the plugin connectivity.

Can't find the aax download - and the vst seems to have some weird quirks (not recalling settings properly) in both reaper and in pro tools within metaplugin.

I've emailed bettermaker but i though i'd ask here too.

TIA.
Old 7th May 2015
Lives for gear

I have the 502p. Really like the sound, but one channel is about 1db louder that the other. Still waiting to get it resolved from them. Been about 2 months.

They did send me the AAX beta, but I have since moved back to PT10 as I could not playback in PT11 without glitches and errors.
Old 7th May 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by therecordinghous View Post
They did send me the AAX beta, but I have since moved back to PT10 as I could not playback in PT11 without glitches and errors.
Thanks for the insight - was the pt11 issue due to the bettermaker plugin? or an unrelated issue?
Old 7th May 2015
Lives for gear

Not directly related to Bettermaker, but the exact same session/plugins but opened in PT10 instead of 11 runs perfectly.
Old 8th May 2015
Just posting this incase it's helpful to someone else: I found that the plugin didn't cause the unit to recall properly when plugged into to certain usb ports in my computer.

I've moved to another port and it seems to be recalling fine. Still no response on an AAX plugin after emailing Bettermaker and Transaudio though.
Old 10th May 2015
Lives for gear

Dear Gentlemen.
I'm sorry but right now we are all at AES and it's also weekend. We will be back at office on Monday.
As for the 1dB difference issue, I see we had second contact about it at 24th of April, so not exactly 2 months ago. We take support very serious and we are trying to solve all issues asap. But there was a gap in communication for over 20 days from your side, after receiving the plugin. We still do not know if the issue can be solved without servicing so we will send you additional questions.
The AAX plugin was delivered to you on 2nd of April which you have confirmed.
All AAX plugins are available to everyone that asks for it. By the time we wanted to post them up on our site, Avid announced PT12 and we had to work on them again. We will release them for download the following week. Meanwhile we send them directly to anyone that needs them.

All best

Marek

Last edited by Marogru; 10th May 2015 at 09:06 AM..
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search