The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Big Studio One Announcement! Plugin Bundles
Old 8th May 2015
Lives for gear

I'm going to reservedly prepare an 'I told you so'.
Old 8th May 2015
Tui
Gear Guru

So, that's Studio 1, No. 3 in Classroom 4..? I am confused.
Old 8th May 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu-tra View Post
So, they changed the description of the event :/
Hmmmm.......hemp, nylon or cotton... hemp, nylon or cotton?
Old 9th May 2015
Jtt
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by laser View Post
Hmmmm.......hemp, nylon or cotton... hemp, nylon or cotton?
You know what to do.
Old 9th May 2015
Old 9th May 2015
Summary execution for DAW software engineers that release unfinished buggy products.

- has a nice ring to it I think. The first to the guillotine will be the Avid team, who should be second? Presonus? I'm good for that. Logic team - Off with their heads!

I think this would really stop this notion that it is ok to beta test on the buying public.
Old 9th May 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
Summary execution for DAW software engineers that release unfinished buggy products.

- has a nice ring to it I think. The first to the guillotine will be the Avid team, who should be second? Presonus? I'm good for that. Logic team - Off with their heads!

I think this would really stop this notion that it is ok to beta test on the buying public.
Hear, hear!! It's getting worse every passing year...

KA
Old 9th May 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
As a matter of simple logic, with very few notable exceptions, nobody has to buy any workstation that they didn't try first. That's what demos are for. Of course, workstations consumers (a very large cross section) can't be bothered to do that. They just buy the new toy (sometimes even pre-ordering) and then complain afterward, because they just gotta be the first to have it. It's a predictable cycle.

I can't even personally remember the last time I purchased a buggy software product... as relates to really problematic bugs. If the demo doesn't run well, I never buy it.
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search