The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Surround Panner in "Stock" Pro-Tools 11?
Old 2nd May 2015
Lives for gear

Surround Panner in "Stock" Pro-Tools 11?

Is there a surround panner / 5.1 surround option in Pro-Tools 11 Native? I can't seem to find but - but pretty much every other entry level DAW has it... hell, even Premier Pro has it as a video editor...

Pulling my hair out...
Old 2nd May 2015
Lives for gear

No there is no surround panner in non-HD Protools because there is no surround capability or surround tracks available in non-HD Protools.
Old 2nd May 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by nst7 View Post
No there is no surround panner in non-HD Protools because there is no surround capability or surround tracks available in non-HD Protools.
Thanks. The more I read the more obvious that seemed to be... Mind boggling. I hate digidesign - this is a standard feature on pretty much every other audio workstation and even video editing software... except pro-tools... ugh.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search