The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Studio One Revealed!!! (well, kinda)
Old 15th April 2015
Studio One Revealed!!! (well, kinda)

I think so!!! Check out these videos for a quick glimpse it looks really good, Dark, but sleek. Lets see what messe has in stock for us

http://www.presonus.com/uploads/homepage/Studio-192.mp4
http://www.presonus.com/uploads/homepage/cs18ai.mp4

Screencaps -

Old 15th April 2015
Another shot

Old 15th April 2015
Gear Addict

Nice catch!!

Well I'm really glad they reworked the GUI. Yay I can't wait for Studio One 3.0!!!
Old 15th April 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by xqtion View Post
Nice catch!!

Well I'm really glad they reworked the GUI. Yay I can't wait for Studio One 3.0!!!
Yeah, really like the new dark flat GUI. Cant wait to see what v3 will do. Fingers crossed for volume/pitch envelopes
Old 15th April 2015
Old 15th April 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianbotkiller View Post
Ive posted a few more pictures on my KVR thread Studio One 3 Revealed!!! (well, kinda) | KVR Audio Forum
Old 15th April 2015
I's the first day of musikmesse. They would have officially announced it by now, right?
Old 15th April 2015
Lives for gear

Looks pretty damn good to me. I wonder what they have up their sleeves for things other than GUI improvements, (MIDI capabilities hopefully?) which were sorely needed.
Old 9th May 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotDedyet View Post
Looks pretty damn good to me. I wonder what they have up their sleeves for things other than GUI improvements, (MIDI capabilities hopefully?) which were sorely needed.
Hopefully better automation and MIDI, maybe even automation clips that can be mode around as blocks. And maybe bit-bridge, even though they said they weren't going to add it.

As well as all the little issues that have been reported at length on the forums. My hopes are high for the next big release.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search