The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Is Rihanna in the poor house?
Old 23rd August 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Eppstein View Post
So the question is unanswered - WHO HAVE YOU WORKED WITH? WHAT ARE YOUR CREDENTIALS?

Right - you don't have any.
Believe what you like. It makes absolutely no difference. I'm not here to blow my own horn and act like I'm more important than I am like you are. The thread isn't about me any more than it's about you and who you worked for 50 years ago.

You know, if you just want to act like you know everything about Rihanna and everything else, that's fine. I don't care. It's to be expected on the internet. Credentials don't make you right nor do they make you a good person. I just think your big headed attitude and your belittling of people is uncalled for, and you end up having no credibility, which seems to be important to you.
Old 24th August 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murray View Post
Believe what you like. It makes absolutely no difference. I'm not here to blow my own horn and act like I'm more important than I am like you are. The thread isn't about me any more than it's about you and who you worked for 50 years ago.

You know, if you just want to act like you know everything about Rihanna and everything else, that's fine. I don't care. It's to be expected on the internet. Credentials don't make you right nor do they make you a good person. I just think your big headed attitude and your belittling of people is uncalled for, and you end up having no credibility, which seems to be important to you.
Never said I did. I do, however, know a bit about how the money flows in the music industry, having been in a position to watch a few big players in action and having done a couple of really major tours.

You can PM me your creds and I'll give you a few of mine. No reason to name drop in public.
Old 24th August 2012
AyA
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Eppstein View Post
Never said I did. I do, however, know a bit about how the money flows in the music industry, having been in a position to watch a few big players in action and having done a couple of really major tours.

You can PM me your creds and I'll give you a few of mine. No reason to name drop in public.
No one gives a **** about you or your credentials...

People only care that you walk around spitting vitriolic asshattery like it's sugar coated gumdrops...

I'm sure the people you list as credentials duck when they see you coming.
Old 27th August 2012
Here for the gear

Here's the solution: ditch the extra staff, learn how to sing and write your own music or with a very small group of songwriters. That many staff and leeches make it look bloated on the scale of many governments; a desperate attempt for eyes. Oh, and about the touring, when Rihanna's fifteen minutes are finally up and no one will invest any more money in her albums, she will become a nostalgia act whose income depends on memories and expensive tickets than on new material and the future. All things must pass and so will Rihanna and her glossy consumer product. Another younger one is waiting in line . . .
Old 27th August 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rack gear View Post
wouldn't that put her in the hot house?

heh

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search