Quote:
Motif Studios | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

Motif Studios's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
Hi, I had a search on the forum and couldn't find an answer to this question. I want to no how I can get my music to the bigger artists in the States.

I am living in London at the moment, and have produced in the Indian Bhangra Industry with my own album, but this is a very small niche and has no opportunity to excel into greater industries.

I have a link here to my music: MySpace.com - Motif Studios - Slough, UK - Hip Hop / R&B / Electro - www.myspace.com/motifstudios

What can I do? Is there only the networking portion of being able to get to the top, or can a producer do something else? Right now I don't have any contacts what so ever, so I am literally just a walking producer. There must be millions of producers in the world that are not being recognized that could be better than the big time producers.

Any help is appreciated, thanks everyone.

Ajay
Motif Studios
MySpace.com - Motif Studios - Slough, UK - Hip Hop / R&B / Electro - www.myspace.com/motifstudios