The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The latest in MOTU's award-winning UltraLite series, the UltraLite-mk4 is a USB audio interface with 40 simultaneous I/O channels (18 in, 22 out). It also delivers exceptional sound quality, new ultra-low latency drivers and expanded DSP for studio-grade mobile audio recording

Discussions

MOTU ships the UltraLite-mk4

MOTU is now shipping the UltraLite-mk4, a half-rack 18-input, 22-output audio interface with best-in-class analog audio quality, DSP mixing, new optimized low-latency drivers and wireless control for mobile audio recording and mixing. The latest in MOTU's award-winning UltraLite series, the UltraLite-mk4 provides a total of 40 simultaneous I/O channels, including two front-panel XLR/TRS combo-style mic/guitar...

View Post

Audio Interface - Low Latency Performance Data Base

...solid performance. MOTU Pro Audio Installer: Installs latest drivers and software for: 112D 1248 16A 24Ai 24Ao 624 828ES (I assume 8pre ES will appear here as well) 8A 8D 8M LP32 M64 Monitor 8 Stage-B16 UltraLite-mk4 UltraLite AVB

View Post

Reason 10.x & VCV Rack: walk through

...card that supports multi client operation (MOTU/RME/etc.), and that has a built-in routing matrix. In this example i use my MOTU Ultralite MK4. Hope this is useful for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhbxvmai0

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?