All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Ultralite MK3 Hybrid

MOTU Ultralite MK3 Hybrid
0 Own It
0 Used It
0 Want It
0 Watch It

Description

The Ultralite-mk3 Hybrid is MOTU's most compact and versatile audio interface, featuring hybrid FireWire/USB2 connectivity to your Mac or Windows computer, on-board mixing and effects, superb sound and reliable performance. Hybrid logo As the first-ever "hybrid" audio interface of its kind, the UltraLite-mk3 Hybrid provides flexible and mobile operation via FireWire or hi-speed USB2 connectivity to a Mac or PC computer, with professional audio quality at samples rates up to 192 kHz and plenty of I/O, including two mic/instrument inputs, six line-level analog inputs, ten channels of analog output, stereo S/PDIF and a stereo headphone output. Housed in a rugged, compact half-rack enclosure you can take anywhere, the UltraLite-mk3 Hybrid is equally well-suited for studio and stage, with or without a computer. As an interface or standalone mixer, the UltraLite-mk3 Hybrid provides 10 separate inputs and 14 separate outputs.

Discussions

MOTU 1248, 8M, 16A Thunderbolt interface

...however, is to get higher channel counts over USB. The UltraLite's analog guts are an improved version of the previous generation UltraLite mk3 Hybrid, as evidenced by the relatively better dynamic range and THD numbers. It does not share the same converters or preamps with the rest of the AVB line.

View Post

Which audio interface do you use - official roll call 2017 A.D.

MOTU Ultralite MK3 Hybrid for the last 6 years, though it's been killing me for the last year or so ever since I switched back to a Windows 10 machine. Something about the drivers or the computer itself, but I've literally HAD IT UP TO HERE with the random crackles, cutting out, and just...

View Post

Motu Ultralite Mk3 Pro tools 12 no signal

Hi!! I have the same problem. No Analog signal when I whant to record in PT 12 thru MOTU UltraLite mk3 Hybrid. I have tried so many things and couldn't sort out. MIDI is working well. So if anyone finds a solution, please share it. I hate these things, It should be easier for us, custommers.

View Post

Video Guides