The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Traveler-mk3 delivers innovative new features, enhanced standard features that remain unique, superb sound and reliable performance. The Traveler-mk3 provides eight channels of pristine 192 kHz analog recording and playback, combined with twenty channels of digital I/O in ADAT optical, AES/EBU and S/PDIF formats. Expand your system by connecting additional MOTU FireWire audio interfaces or the 8pre mic input expander. The Traveler-mk3 is equally well-suited for studio, stage and remote locations, with or without a computer. As an interface or stand-alone mixer, the Traveler-mk3 provides 28 separate inputs and 30 separate outputs, including four XLR/quarter-inch “combo” mic/instrument analog inputs equipped with pre-amps, individual 48V phantom power switches and Digital Precision Trim™ controls conveniently adjusted from the front panel or CueMix FX™ software.

Discussions

FW or USB Audio Interface?

...the retailers / sites I'm seeing say that MOTU is phasing them out. I was also looking at a MOTU traveler MK3, but it's a little more than I was looking to spend (though not out of the question). Is there anything that you guys would recommend in the $500- range that...

View Post

Musikmesse 2015: Universal Audio announces Apollo thunderbolt 2 for 2015

...additional A/D and D/A converters to add digital inputs and outputs. I have a MOTU Traveler MK 1 and a Traveler MK3. I will connect the MK 1 ADAT connection to my Apollo Quad TB, and the two ADAT connections on my MK3 to my Apollo 8 Duo. That will add 12 inputs and...

View Post

summing mixer + 2 different soundcards .. do i need to delay some outputs from daw??

Hi all, I have a 8816 and an Orpheus prism sound (8 outputs) + a MOTU Traveler mk3 (8 outputs) connecting the 2 cards via adat + clock , Orpheus being the master. as I will have to print the neve mix onto Pro Tools again and listen back to Pro Tools master Im...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?