The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The PCI-424 core system is a computer-based hard disk recording system for Mac OS and Windows that offers 24 simultaneous inputs and outputs per Audio Wire cable, expandable to 96 inputs/outputs. A core system consists of a PCI card connected to a standard 19-inch, single-space, rack-mountable audio interface. The system includes AudioDeskā„¢, full-featured audio workstation software for Mac OS that supports both 16-bit and 24-bit recording at any standard sample rate up to 192kHz.

Discussions

MOTU PCI 424 driver issues (somewhat urgent)

Having a HELL of a time getting my Motu PCI 424 card to play nicely. Picked up a the PCI card and a Motu 24 i/o on serperate ebay auctions, and had em both shipped. Downloaded and installed the drivers on my HP computer running XP Pro 32 bit, with no problems. Shut off...

View Post

Old MOTU 308 - questions of operation

...or 48 kHz sampling rate. The 308 originally shipped with the PCI 324 card. It does work with the newer PCI 424 card. The difference between the 324 and 424 card (besides basic compatibility) is that the PCI 424 card provides direct input to output mixing. The 308 has no stand-alone functionality. It...

View Post

Synths go first to patchbay or...

...mixer inputs? -16x HW Synths, so 32 mono main outs, 48 aux dry synths outs, 14 FX boxes, Soundcard MOTU PCI 424 with 4 modules, -so 96 ins & 96 outs in mono, 6 patchbays x24, 288 ins/outs, mixer 32.8.2, A/B so 32 line in+32 tape return (too hot though, no knobs to -12...

View Post