The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Digital Performer 9

MOTU Digital Performer 9
0 Own It
0 Used It
0 Want It
0 Watch It

Description

Whether you're into songwriting, studio production, live performance, film and television soundtracks, post-production, or surround mixing, MOTU Digital Performer 9 lets you record, edit, arrange, mix, and master audio and MIDI like never before. Your projects will sound better than ever, thanks to DP9's exciting new plug-ins, including an 1176-style limiting amplifier, an upgraded MX4 multi-synth, a pair of polyphonic octave generators, and the mind-blowing MegaSynth subtractive synth. On top of that, you get user-requested features like automation lanes to make writing automation easier, a spectrogram for analyzing frequency content, and a Mute MIDI Notes function to temporarily silence both audio regions and MIDI notes. With support for Retina displays and MusicXML export, MOTU Digital Performer 9 is a phenomenal piece of DAW software!

Discussions

Logic X (and 9) automation completely broken

...by a whole beat. Add latent effects to the mix and it becomes what I call "a joke". I haven't tested DP9 or mixbus yet. I do have mixbus 3 and will demo V4 when i have free time next, and test the automation timing. Mind you, this all came from my ear picking problems with...

View Post

DP 10 predictions

...version of DP at Winter NAMM coming up in about two weeks, it's been three years since the announcement of DP9 which is a very standard amount of time for DAW upgrade announcements, even a little longer than normal for DP. My guess is DP 10 is cooked and in beta as we speak....

View Post

DP 10 predictions

- I think that of every DAW I own. :lol: It's a .0 release. As of now buss the clip track to another audio track to record. They said they would be improving it soon. Have you tried it? All I wanted was about a 110% increase of size, and that works perfectly for my...

View Post

Video Guides