The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

BPM® unites drum machine-style operation with advanced virtual instrument technology to give you the ultimate rhythm programming experience. Combine kits, patterns, and loops with instrument sounds, advanced mixing, and DSP effects to realize your rhythmic vision. A massive rhythm sound library Browse a massive library of over 19 GB of rhythm sounds. They sound massive, too, thanks to renowned mastering engineer Chris Gehringer at Sterling Sound, NYC. Mix and match thousands of patterns, kits, loops, and hits inspired by dozens of musical styles.

Discussions

The GEARSLUTZ Acid Techno Showdown!!

isn't that some sheeeit? Hey ya know I slowed one of your mega bpm tunes down to 125 and had a lot of fun hearing it slowed down, they still have some bite from the kickdrums and I like it I like it I LIKE IT! cooge

View Post

Behringer Model D

...playing back the MIDI sequence file, and even doubled the square wave lead sound for a very nice stereo effect. 140 bpm ~ 2:48 (duration) All sounds are from the Behringer Model D Euro Rack, except the drum loop that starts at bar 11 / 17 seconds (Addictive Drums "Dry Beat 10"). parts are in order...

View Post

Looking for the King of all hardware Drum Machines

I can relate to this. And i also thought it was age. But at some point i did an experiment. I counted the number of button clicks one of elektrons presenters needed in his video to get from one function to another. He needed an average of 4-5, but also up to 9 clicks. And...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides