The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The MOTU Audio 24I/O interface fulfills the promise of host-based hard disk recording: to record, edit, mix process, and master multitrack recording projects entirely inside the computer. It provides 24 high quality, 24-bit/96kHz analog inputs and outputs in a cost effective, single rack space package, allowing you to connect and record from 24 simultaneous analog sources. MOTU 24I/O Specifications

• 24 analog inputs/outputs with 24-bit, 96kHz converters on balanced/unbalanced 1/4" TRS connectors
  • 16, 20 and 24-bit recording at 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96kHz kHz
  • ADAT sync input on PCI-424 card
  • Word clock
  • Includes cross-platform PCI-424 card

Discussions

The Ultimate Converter DA/AD Loopback Shootout Thread!

...the traveller might have better conversion than the 828mk3 and ultralight mk3. No idea what converter chips used in the 24 io though. Kraku.. Yep I kept the Diffmaker analysis to your original segment.

View Post

October 2017 New Gear Thread

I'm retiring my 12yr old MOTU 24 I/O setup and replacing it with this: Some cool things will have to go to cover the cost, though.

View Post

Going Back to Windows 7

...an older 1.2gb Intel NVMe drive in one of my PCIe slots, and also PCIe audio at 96k/24 bit (3x 24 i/o and one 2408mk3). GPU slot has a Nvidia card in it for other work I do. Definitely lots of sharing going on. The Intel NVMe card I have is only x4, PCIe 3....

View Post