The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Anybody tried DP 10.13 yet?
Old 20th October 2020
Lives for gear

Anybody tried DP 10.13 yet?

Just got a notification opening up DP tonight that this version was available. (Apparently I missed 10.12.) Curious to hear from early adopters--I'm crossing my fingers for stability fixes.
Old 20th October 2020
Here for the gear

Check the thread 10.13 over on MOTUNation: http://www.motunation.com/forum/view...p?f=26&t=68104.
There's a link on the first page to the readme fix list. This appears to be a major maintenance release with several pages of fixes and few enhancements.

Not my first post here. Been around for several years, but recently changed email and logon info.
Old 26th October 2020
Lives for gear

Just downloaded 10.13. It's too soon to say yet whether it's more stable than 10.11, but on my system anyway, it's quite noticeably snappier.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear
For me anyway it's a regrade, not terrible but less stable on my system.
10.12 was fine though, so it's hard to say, it could be other updates that have a few glitches here and there.

I'm pretty disappointed in the lack of new features and improvements to existing ones though. Matt L on the webinars talked about cool features in the future, and I hoped at least some improvements to Clips and looping in general were coming in an update. Looking like Winter virtual NAMM before MOTU announce anything major with DP at this point.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear