The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
JOB: Hiring Digital Performer MIDI Expert
Old 6th March 2018
Here for the gear

JOB: Hiring Digital Performer MIDI Expert

I am looking to hire a Digital Performer user who is an expert at MIDI functions in DP. All work can be done remotely from anywhere in the world, and I can pay via PayPal or other means that is acceptable. (I happen to be in Athens, Georgia in the United States) If interested, please contact me via email to [email protected] or via Text Message to 706-769-9696

I have about 30 very complicated MIDI tracks created in Performer, most between 1988 to 1992. These were done in an early version of MOTU Performer, just before the first version of "Digital" Performer was even released. The files all seem to open just fine in the current version of Digital Performer.

Many of these MIDI sequences are complex combinations of multiple songs in one file each with dozens of tracks, and each song running into the next, so that multiple songs, or in some cases a whole album, could play with a single key press. These MIDI songs were then linked together in unique ways. When I open them now in DP I see everything is there, but having not used DP in years, I need an expert ASAP to help me take what is there and pull out each song and export as standard MIDI files I can then open separately in DP, or in other DAW software.

If you can help, please get in touch ASAP. Thank you!
Old 6th March 2018
Here for the gear
I could do this depending on the time it takes
[email protected]
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search