The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Animoog, powered by Moog’s new Anisotropic Synth Engine (ASE), is the first professional polyphonic synthesizer designed for the iPad. ASE allows you to dynamically move through an X/Y space of unique timbres to create a constantly evolving and expressive soundscape.

Discussions

MPC 1000 blows iPads out of the water! !!!

I use my ipad to watch you-tube vids when I'm in bed before sleep, sometimes to tweet, other times to record the wonderful sounds from Animoog into my DAW..oh and it's iPad 1 still going strong, not a mark on it, it will not be going to Ghana anytime soon.

View Post

Moog One - old HUGE thread

...surface that also can be used as an XY pad, as stated in the rumored specs. Maybe some features from the Animoog are included. It looks like it's going to be Moogs take on the Quantum, but purely based on an analog audio path with advanced digital control, hence all the modulations mentioned on the specs. I...

View Post

Arturia Minifreak

...paraphony with envelope for osc lvl per voice -pcb keyboard as close as possible to that found in the animoog app. I want to slide fingers up and down, in addition to pressure sensitivity. This should also be a cv output -two filters. One analog, one digital. With routable order of series / parallel -basic delay...

View Post

Video Guides