The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Large-diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone Large diaphragm, tube condenser mic with cardioid pattern

Discussions

SDC Vs LDC

...condensers for the decca tree recording of a baroque orchestra with great results. And I've often used a single Mojave MA200 large diaphragm condenser for all kinds of jobs on the same project, from drum overheads to vocals to percussion to acoustic guitar. Mainly because it sounds great on most everything and I didn't...

View Post

Vocals sound harsh

...get somewhere at least close to that with my setup. Here's some of the gear in my signal chain: Condenser mics: Mojave MA-200 (vox) Shure SM81 (guitars) Ear Trumpet Edwina (one mic approach for guitar/vox) Dynamic Mic: Shure SM7B Preamps: Daking mic pre one UA Solo 610 Compressor: Warm Audio WA-2A Interface: Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 I record acoustic and vocal singer/songwriter stuff. I have tried every conceivable setting...

View Post

Who really owns a u87ai and can give me a clear review

...I’ve tried and have are the Miktek C4, Pearlman TM1 (an early, dark one), AT 4060 and Mojave MA-200 (which I like on acoustic guitar). I have used the SA-47 for some female vocals, and really liked it. Very classy mic IMHO. That and the SA-87 are now my go to’s for vocals.

View Post

Video Guides