The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Features

• Original new old-stock 5840 tube
  • 251-style capsule
  • Custom designed transformer by Coast Magnetics
  • Remotely controlled, continuously variable polar
  • pattern selector, located on power supply
  • Switchable 15dB pad
  • Switchable Bass Roll-off
  • Internal switchable power supply voltage
  • American Classic Design
  • Comes with Sling-Shock® licenced from Royer Labs
  • Premium Cable made with Mogami Cable and Neutrik connectors

Discussions

Roland: Moving forward

Really? Again, REALLY? If Roland doesn't know this, who should we ask? This is why people pay big bucks for them on the second hand market, and why you can only charge a mere fraction of that cost for the Aira's. You claim to not want to revisit your former instruments yet you still made the...

View Post

Which ELAM251 Inspired Mic?

...know the best answer is to try them all, but your opinion helps too. (3K with new price) Here are my thoughts... MOJAVE MA-1000 ADK Z-Mod 251 (Jensen Transformer) Also, those are different type of thing but I'm interested as well... Manley Cardioid Reference Brauner Valvet X There are some serious contenders around 3k ballpark. Probably the toughest price range to decide?

View Post

Which ELAM251 Inspired Mic?

Thanks! I'd go ahead and check them out. I appriciate you guys opinions so far, it really helps believe it or not. I just found this on reverb and wondering what you guys think about this. Upton Microphones Analog Anonymous Edition 251 Tube Condenser | Reverb

View Post